i put different lightstones into my tagged artifact, i thought you can extract them with tools, but the blacksmith wont allow it or show them to be extractable, please give us the option to extract lightstones from tagged artifacts on tagged characters, now my main has different cheap sets of lightstones and tagged character have the expensive ones
I ran into this issue recently as well. Added an iridescent lighststone to my tagged character's artifact without realizing or receiving any warning that I wouldn't be able to remove it... and now I'm out 400m and support has told me there's nothing they can do about it.
Either we should NOT be able to change lightstones on tagged characters... or we should be allowed to remove them if added.
There is no warning or information anywhere that implies we would not be able to remove it. We are not able to store tagged items, or do pretty much anything with them... so when the game ALLOWS you to change the lightstones, how is a player supposed to assume/know that they're just throwing their money away if the game does not tell you so.
In scenarios like this, when it isn't the players fault, but the fault of the game allowing you to do something without any kind of warning that it will be an issue... I believe the very least PA could do is restore the item for us.
Unfortunately after two support tickets and waiting a week for a response, all I was told was that "Sorry, nothing can be done, go post on the forum."
Kind of ridiculous.
Hello fellow adventurers.
TLDR: DO NOT PUT LIGHTSTONES INTO TAGGED GEAR
I would like to voice my dissatisfaction with the games current state, regarding this particular matter.
1) I removed LIGHTSTONES from my tagged artifact
2) No warning was given
3) I put in my TWO LIGHTSTONE OF FIRE: BLADE (4 billion silver on the market place pr. stone).
4) No warning was given, that these could not be extracted
5) I find out that I cannot extract my lightstones.
6) Support was understanding, but in the end powerless to help me, refunding or reversing the Lightstones to me.
7) They told me quote: "We always want to encourage playing the game as it is intended and not actively alter the outcome of important mechanics." This either tells me, that not being able to remove Lightstones, that were put into tagged gear (after the tagging) is either bad design, or intentionally made to remove silver, hours, play motivation and joy away from the players. I personally believe it's the former.
8) Support was very nice and sweet, but in the end unable to help me.