In order to give your suggestions the best opportunity to be heard by the developers, we are reforming the Feedback category with the following requirements:
1. Titles must be a short summary statement of the contents of the post (ideally 12 words or less).
Example of a good title:
Split the Star's End node in half
Example of a bad title:
A lot of these nodes are really bad like wow
3. The contents of each post should follow this template:
Post Title: Add more guild roles
Region (NA/EU): NA
Suggestions/Comments: Players in leadership positions are having a difficult time balancing all of their responsibilities. In order to fix this, we should help disperse the work load by adding the roles of Staff and Secretary. Staff would be able to renew guild contracts and Secretary would be able to approve the guild points forms.
When there are too many suggestions, it is more difficult for our team to see what Adventurers agree with in the post or disagree with from the upvotes/downvotes. Too many suggestions can also make it difficult for our team to deem how important each suggestion within the post is to the community. This matters because sometimes only some items can be implemented right away due to our limited resources.
5. Extra Tips:
- When sending your feedback, please be as clear and concise as possible.
- Media such as video and images are also encouraged, but please make sure that it is supplementary to the text post and not a stand alone!
- Please make sure that your post has the correct tags so that it can be found easily by Adventurers and Black Desert Staff alike.
Comments that do not follow the template above, or contain foul language, will be less likely to be considered eligible for a response on the Adventurer Feedback Board.
The team will be monitoring this category daily to ensure all feedback with high interaction or deemed critical will be collected and sent to the developers for the Adventurer Feedback Board.
For inquiries regarding item recovery, in-game bugs, quest inability, etc., please contact us via [Support].
We look forward to hearing your amazing suggestions!