Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 17 : 28 22. Jul 2024
CEST 19 : 28 22. Jul 2024
PDT 10 : 28 22. Jul 2024
EDT 13 : 28 22. Jul 2024
What happens to non PEN Tuvala gear upon graduation?
28. Feb 2022, 06:13 (UTC)
16699 10
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 28. Feb 2022, 06:13 (UTC)
# 1

Hi guys.

What happens to non PEN Tuvala  gear upon graduation? Does it become boss gear or anything?

I'm just not sure if I'll be able to get all my Tuvala gear to PEN by end of season considering my crappy luck(I heard it's 10x worse in non season) and say I only can get up to TRI Tuvala or even DUO, can I still do some "endgame" content post season?

I wouldn't even pvp with the kind of ping I have.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 28. Feb 2022, 07:22 (UTC)
# 2

After graduation / season end, you are able to exchange season-exclusive Tuvala gear for Tuvala gear that a non-season character can equip.  Post-season Tuvala gear cannot be enhanced, unless exchanged for boss gear. There's a once-per-family exchange via Jetina for each gear slot, and those are only enhanced via the "guaranteed" system. There have also been boss gear exchange coupons (one per season) to give non-tradeable boss gear that can be enhanced via normal means.

See https://grumpygreen.cricket/exchange-boss-gear/, https://grumpygreen.cricket/tuvala-exchange/, etc.

13 1017
Lv Privat
Doiportne
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 01. Mrz 2022, 00:25 (UTC)
# 3

For each gear slot, the highest level Tuvala item you have will be converted, and the rest get deleted. So if you have a TRI weapon and a TET weapon, the TET remains.

You don't need to get your Tuvala to PEN to keep it, but try to get it as high as you can.

And remember there will be another season in the future and you can always start again.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 26. Sep 2022, 17:51 (UTC)
# 4

Please answer the op's question: Is TRI Tuvala gear for example tradeable to TRI boss gear or is the PEN gear only tradeable into boss gear after the season? Or does it HAVE TO be PEN and TET is not enought for example?

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 26. Sep 2022, 20:01 (UTC)
# 5
On: Sep 26, 2022, 17:43 (UTC), Written by Rokoff

Please answer the op's question: Is TRI Tuvala gear for example tradeable to TRI boss gear or is the PEN gear only tradeable into boss gear after the season? Or does it HAVE TO be PEN and TET is not enought for example?

On: Feb 28, 2022, 06:13 (UTC), Written by Velicity

Hi guys.

What happens to non PEN Tuvala  gear upon graduation? Does it become boss gear or anything?

I'm just not sure if I'll be able to get all my Tuvala gear to PEN by end of season considering my crappy luck(I heard it's 10x worse in non season) and say I only can get up to TRI Tuvala or even DUO, can I still do some "endgame" content post season?

I wouldn't even pvp with the kind of ping I have.

That wasn't the OP question, but here goes anyway:  A closer reading indicates that it really was the OP question, guess we missed the "non" part, combined with the "boss" part.  This is still a re-posting of the same links offered earlier, now with excerpts.

https://grumpygreen.cricket/exchange-boss-gear/

What Gear can be Exchanged to Jetina?

• Gear that can be exchanged for “Resplendent” boss gear:

https://grumpygreen.cricket/tuvala-exchange/

Boss Gear Exchange Coupon

Boss Gear Exchange Coupon can only be used on Season Tuvala gear that has been converted after graduation.

Patch notes state that you CAN now use the coupon on a previous Season’s gear. (Ex. a coupon from Winter Season can be used on Summer Season’s converted gear.) (Seems like the system has gotten more merciful! Hurray! 🙂

Boss Coupon: -1 Level

When you exchange a Tuvala gear for a Boss gear, it decreases the enhancement level by one.

Please refer to the table below for details.

Tuvala Gear Enhancement Boss Gear Enhancement
PRI (I) +15
DUO (II) PRI (I)
TRI (III) DUO (II)
TET (IV) TRI (III)
PEN (V) TET (IV)
13 1017
Lv Privat
Doiportne
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 26. Sep 2022, 20:43 (UTC)
# 6
On: Sep 26, 2022, 17:43 (UTC), Written by Rokoff

It converts  to 1 grade lower

Duo tuvala = pri

Tri tuvala= duo

Tet tuval = Tri

I actually converted some pieces from an old season yes you can convert past season tuvala gear to boss gear to stack on 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 02. Okt 2023, 01:26 (UTC)
# 7

(Sorry to re-open this, I can start a new thread if required, but I thought this was the most appropriate post to continue this discussion.)

As a casual carebear, I really appreciate the new 'start a season any time' coupon system. I'm also into progression and trying new classes, so unlikely to ever get a class to 60, much less above. Having said that, the main question I have, can I re-use my previous season's Tuvala gear on a new season char now...? If not, what's the real benefit to doing one, apart from the XP bonuses...when I can just load up a new character with all Narch + some boss gear and levelling is mostly safe, quick and trivial, rather than starting from scratch again with base crap Naru gear?

I know, I know, it's the whole point of seasons, etc, etc, but given the huge recent change, seasons really just feel like a XP bonus coupon, so why not allow previous Tuvala gear to be equipped right off the bat I say! ;)

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 02. Okt 2023, 04:35 (UTC)
# 8

Seasons also have a lot of free stuff.  That's why a lot of vets do it, including building the PEN Tuvala.

"can I re-use my previous season's Tuvala gear on a new season char": No.  You'll want to make sets of PEN Tuvala for each character anyway.  They'll have it if you want to use them later for other things after season is done.

In season, once you've done the main quest once (all the way through O'dyllita), you will have quest gear that a season character can equip. It's a bit of a head start over using Naru.

- Through Mediah gets Rugged Valley Helm, Roaring Magical Armor, and Black/Obsidian Abyssal weapon. These are not enhanceable.

- In Valencia you get Katan and Ultimate Katan awakening weapon and Sandstorm subweapon boxes.  You can enhance these after opening them on a character.  You also get Red Sand Crystal rings (enhanceable to TRI), Honorary Combatant GLoves, and Valiant Katan boots (both not enhanceable).

- Kamasylvia will give you Forest's Eye earings (enhanceable to TRI).

- Drieghan will give you Rock Heart belt (enhanceable to TRI).

- O'dyllita will give you Tears of the Wind necklace (enhanceable to TRI).

(- Mountain of Eternal Winter also gives a one-per-family earring, Bronte's Bolt, that you can use.)

That's a full set of gear to start season out with.  If all the enhanceable items are at TRI that will give you just short of 200 AP and 200 DP, which is enough to get you through Mediah and parts of Valencia on a new season alt.  Compare with a full PEN/TRI accesory Naru set at ~140AP/190DP.  In the meantime you would be collecting Naru and Tuvala materials towards a new Tuvala set. 

Another in-season option is Nesser gear, but that's 50CP a piece.  It's more or less equivalent to the Narchillan, described next.

Narchillan is good, after season, but it's once (twice?) per family.  ~215AP/290DP (with the TRI quest accessories, it's better than quest gear, but will only take you so far.

Also, keep in mind that one PEN Tuvala item per slot can be used towards Jetina's guaranteed PEN boss gear.  You'll want to start on that.

Source:  https://grumpygreen.cricket/bdo-gear-progression-guide/

A couple of other points:

- Questing through level 60 is a thing. It's also quick and easy. You'll want to do the quests to get the Chenga tome for that first.

- Power levelling is also doable.  About an hour or so from zero-ish to 60.

- You can now more or less PL your own alts via tagging (outside of season only).

- Doing the main questline at least once unlocks a lot of other content and shortcuts for later.

Bottom line: play how you like.  If you're not stressing over levelling and gear, that's great : )

13 1017
Lv Privat
Doiportne
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 02. Okt 2023, 08:23 (UTC)
# 9
Am 02. Okt 2023, 01:25 (UTC), von Nostromo21

... the main question I have, can I re-use my previous season's Tuvala gear on a new season char now...? ...

No! You can only keep 1 Tuvala set on graduation and it gets converted to none-season automaticly. All other tuvala items will be deleted.

Am 02. Okt 2023, 01:25 (UTC), von Nostromo21

... If not, what's the real benefit to doing one, apart from the XP bonuses...when I can just load up a new character with all Narch + some boss gear ...

How many of the Narch + some boss gear sets do you have? Do you have one for every char or do you have to exchange one set between them?
With season, every char you create will have his own set! And the best part, it's almost free! Because you get armor parts, weapons, accessory and enhancement stones (which can be used repair materials) for free from quests and while leveling on season servers.

3 1254
Lv Privat
Rohnjara
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 03. Okt 2023, 03:25 (UTC)
# 10

Thanks guys, I'll make my next character a season one then, given the extras that brings. I was planning on just swapping my Narch+boss gear between toons for a head start, but that's also 3million for the weapon conversion alone each time (virtually nothing for vet players I'm sure & not all that much for me either as I think I have 2billion total now ;).

Antworten

General Gameplay

All discussion related to BDO Gameplay.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen