Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 0 : 30 26. Feb 2024
CET 1 : 30 26. Feb 2024
PST 16 : 30 25. Feb 2024
EST 19 : 30 25. Feb 2024
#Allgemeines_Gameplay #Neuling
Stuck on main questline
19. Apr 2022, 13:18 (UTC)
2312 8
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 19. Apr 2022, 13:18 (UTC)
# 1

So me and my boyfriend have been going to the main questline, we reached level 50 and now we are at a point where we can not accept the next quest until we finished: "tori throwing a tantrum" from the everfrost questline.

We both do not have the expansion for everfrost. Do we need this expansion for €80 or is there another way to go through the quest that we need to do. 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 19. Apr 2022, 14:16 (UTC)
# 2
Am 19. Apr 2022, 13:18 (UTC), von Cealinn

We both do not have the expansion for everfrost. Do we need this expansion for €80 or is there another way to go through the quest that we need to do. 

You don't need to buy any "expansion" to complete the questline!
All content updates (or expansions, or DLCs, or whatever you want to call it), like new classes, or new areas are available for free for everyone whit an active account.

3 1164
Lv Privat
Rohnarch
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 19. Apr 2022, 15:05 (UTC)
# 3
On: Apr 19, 2022, 13:18 (UTC), Written by Cealinn

So me and my boyfriend have been going to the main questline, we reached level 50 and now we are at a point where we can not accept the next quest until we finished: "tori throwing a tantrum" from the everfrost questline.

As long as you have an active account (and you can sometimes get the game for free), any content on BDO is available to you. Expansion are not working in BDO like in several other games.

But I don't see why you would be stuck, can you tell us at which point you are precisely? Main quest OK , but which quest is asking you to finish the one you mention? 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 19. Apr 2022, 15:29 (UTC)
# 4

According to https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/7500/108/

Go to the lake where Lando is standing on the rock and just fish using the fishing rod you were given. You will get a piece of the book every time you catch something. You should collect like 6 of them and turn them in to Marni for knowledge before completing the quest (in my opinion). Afterwards you'll be done with that quest.

You're already in the expansion zone by the way, you've been in it since you left Duvencrune and the questline started there. There's no paid expansion packs in this game, it's all inclusive.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 20. Apr 2022, 14:57 (UTC)
# 5

go to the water and fish up 5 that all that seem to come out of the water when your standing there you can turn the rest in for knowledge and finish the quest

122 401
Lv 63
Amiee
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 29. Jun 2022, 17:03 (UTC)
# 6
On: Apr 19, 2022, 15:29 (UTC), Written by Tooshaitopost

According to https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/7500/108/

Go to the lake where Lando is standing on the rock and just fish using the fishing rod you were given. You will get a piece of the book every time you catch something. You should collect like 6 of them and turn them in to Marni for knowledge before completing the quest (in my opinion). Afterwards you'll be done with that quest.

You're already in the expansion zone by the way, you've been in it since you left Duvencrune and the questline started there. There's no paid expansion packs in this game, it's all inclusive.

Based on the link provided ([Everfrost] Tori Throwing a Tantrum - BDO Codex )

PiratTV says "DON'T GIVE AWAY THE RECORDINGS RIGHT AWAY!!! Catch all 5 records in order to get 4 Murrowak knowledge" 

My question is what happens if i submit the data ASAP and chose the second option (or any other option rather than the first) will i be able to fish more data pieces ?

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 02. Dez 2023, 20:01 (UTC)
# 7

i gave the quest item 1 at a time i think i messed up do i have to abandon quest and redo it?

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 02. Dez 2023, 20:52 (UTC)
# 8

I've only ever hand in one item without issue. I'll have to remember to get all five next time for the knowledge.

Antworten

General Gameplay

All discussion related to BDO Gameplay.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen