CEST 2 : 8 04. Jul 2022
PDT 17 : 8 03. Jul 2022
EDT 20 : 8 03. Jul 2022
#Nachrichten&Ankündigungen
The 5th Anniversary Baking Contest is here! [Winners Announced]
12. Mrz 2021, 18:35 (UTC)
6261 36
1 2 3 4 5
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 05. Jul 2021, 03:54 (UTC)
# 1

What better way to celebrate a 5th anniversary than baked goods?! Join us in the kitchen for the 5th Anniversary Baking Contest!

It’s been our treat to serve the Black Desert community with the best game that we can. 

So, take out those mixers, spoons, bowls, heaps of sugar, and let’s make some tasty treats to celebrate! 

Thank you for enjoying this adventure with us for these past five years, and many more to come! 

Event Winners

Before we announce the winners, we have awesome news! Because of so many fantastic entries, we have decided to include runner-up rewards! The prizes will be delivered during next weeks maintenance.

Top 5 Winners

Will receive: The title mentioned in the 'Event Details' section below, 1x Canape Costume, and a Strawberry Cake housing decoration.

- Crabcakess
- Djiriod
- Phxeenix
- Dayna
- Gorasz

Runners Up

Will receive: 1x Canape Costume, and a Strawberry Cake housing decoration.

- AJay
- Lpwithluise
- McGlowSticks
- MuryoNoCho
- MissRed
- VanyaAraniel
- Pinkie371
- TinCanTim
- Aelim
- SubRosa
- Moondawg
- BeefMcLargeHuge
- Lenalar
- Minarya
- Raytay
- SashaSkye
- Superhecht

- Elleran

- Oggly

- ChicPeep

Event. 5th Anniversary Baking Contest

Event Period

- Until March 31, 2021 (Wed) 23:59 (UTC)

Event Details

① Share your creation on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram and include the tag @NewsBlackDesert along with the following hashtag #BDO5thAnniversaryBaking.

Note: If you post on Instagram our official channel is @BlackDesertGame.

② Create a post within this event thread with pictures of any baked food item you made that celebrates Black Desert’s 5th Anniversary. The baked food item must include a reference to Black Desert’s 5th anniversary.

Please be sure to include in your post: A link to your Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram post where you shared your creation in a post containing the #BDO5thAnniversaryBaking hashtag.

③ We will select 5 Adventurers from those who shared pictures of baked food items and provide 1x Canape Outfit and the title “Cooking Guru 2021”.

* The winners will be announced at a later date.

* Rewards will be sent to the winners’ in-game mails after they are announced.

Additional Notices

- Event rewards may change without prior notice to another item with a similar value.

- Pearl Abyss will be responsible for all expenses related to the shipping of the rewards.

- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.

- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation or revoking of your rewards and in-game restrictions.

- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket to our [Support].

- Anything not stated in this page follows the [Black Desert Event Rules].

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 12. Mrz 2021, 19:52 (UTC)
# 2

Oh no... I just made a cheesecake last night! Guess my oven will see some more use.

Der Verfasser hat den Beitrag gelöscht.
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 12. Mrz 2021, 20:57 (UTC)
# 4

Hahaaa! I've been waiting. I have all my props ready for this. 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 13. Mrz 2021, 22:53 (UTC)
# 6

Happy #BDO5thAnniversaryBaking. Celebrating a beautiful 5 years playing this game. Here is to you Pearl Abyss and the Black Spirit! The class emblems are molded sugar cookies using 3D printed molds :)

Link to Twitter Post (Click Me!)

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 14. Mrz 2021, 15:00 (UTC)
# 7

Happy #BDO5thAnniversaryBaking! 

Celebrating 5 years of BDO I decided to make my own cake and share it with you :D 

It might be not the most beautifull cake you ever saw in your life, BUT! It's my first cake like this ever and im really proud of it, so I decided to share with you :) 

Everything is possible to eat, inside there are bananas and some more cream. 

Instagram post link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMZz48KhcvM/

Lv Privat
Xasyne
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 14. Mrz 2021, 15:55 (UTC)
# 8

Hello everyone!

I hope you like my creation! Here is the link to my social media post: Check out these... tweets!

The Black Spirit decided to celebrate his 5th birthday by taking everyone's black stones, caphras stones, and black gems so they all fail their enhancements! It is his favorite activity, after all!

The design of the cake is based on the ancient weapons/ancient relics that are found around the world of Black Desert such as in the Ancient Stone Chamber and the other locations you visit to awaken the black spirit during the main story quest line!

There are black gem fragments coming out of the rock because someone spent too much time mining rough stone to make cooking utensils (okay it was me... gotta get that cooking Guru 50)!

Everything on the cake is homemade and completely edible! There is no fondant!

The cake itself is three layers of funfetti cake with vanilla Italian meringue buttercream. There are more sprinkles on the inside too!

The Black Spirit is made of homemade chocolate cupcakes that I cut in half and stuck together with black cocoa American buttercream! 

The black stones and caphras stones are mini-eggs that I hand painted, and the black gem fragments are rock candy that I made myself!

If you're interested in seeing how I made everything, you can watch the videos from my baking stream here: BDO 5th Anniversary Baking Stream!

Thank you very much for reading! Happy Birthday Black Spirit and Happy 5th Anniversary to my favorite game ever, Black Desert Online! Here's to many more years of fun and enjoyment!

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 16. Mrz 2021, 04:17 (UTC)
# 9

really nice 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 16. Mrz 2021, 18:22 (UTC)
# 10

Hi everyone! I made a Black Spirit cake for the 5th Anniversary of Black Desert Online.

Happy Birthday to Black Desert Online as well as Black Spirit and I hope and pray for so many years of enjoying this game.

Hope you guys like it like I do!

Here's the link to my post in Twitter: (Click here!)

#BDO5thAnniversaryBaking

Antworten

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen

Nur für kurze Zeit: GRATIS Geschenkpaket

Nur für kurze Zeit Edition des
ewigen Winters
Kauft jetzt die Edition des ewigen Winters