Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 2 : 9 23. Apr 2024
CEST 4 : 9 23. Apr 2024
PDT 19 : 9 22. Apr 2024
EDT 22 : 9 22. Apr 2024
#Community_Support
The GM team needs to do better
14. Sep 2023, 07:24 (UTC)
447 4
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 14. Sep 2023, 07:25 (UTC)
# 1

The GM team needs to be able to help their players better than they currently are. Whether that's because of the companies policy they have to follow that restricts their ability to help us or just a lack of training, we deserve more from them.

I decided to purchase the weekly Life Week's buff pack:

Which if you read this description everything seems fine, so you just purchase the bundle on your main that already has max inventory like a normal person. Then when you begin the process of moving the Inventory +8 Expansion Coupons to whichever alt you decided on only to then learn that it's character bound on purchase. Why is this a thing PA? And why can't the GM team do something about it?

This isn't the first time where I've felt like the GM team could do more but they just don't want to for some reason. I didn't want to come to the forums about the quality of the customer support team but I've tried to send my feedback through the official support team and also Twitter with no success, but we deserve better.

Lv Privat
Whoayeah
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 14. Sep 2023, 09:47 (UTC)
# 2

Always hover mouse over item in cash shop...
it's clearly stat in mine: Character bound.

They are most of the time of no use.
But dw, with paid stuff, they answer fast if you make a ticket and will swap it to whoever you ask. They need to keep cows happy :)

We don't deserve better, we get what we deserve. PA is not listening to players and we still play/buy their shit. So why would they make any effort?
you see all the players who said they were leaving the game if they do this or that, or if they don't change what they don't like. And they are still around. ;)

22 205
Lv Privat
NotFluffy
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 14. Sep 2023, 10:28 (UTC)
# 3
On: Sep 14, 2023, 09:44 (UTC), Written by Fluffy

Always hover mouse over item in cash shop...
it's clearly stat in mine: Character bound.

They are most of the time of no use.
But dw, with paid stuff, they answer fast if you make a ticket and will swap it to whoever you ask. They need to keep cows happy :)

We don't deserve better, we get what we deserve. PA is not listening to players and we still play/buy their shit. So why would they make any effort?
you see all the players who said they were leaving the game if they do this or that, or if they don't change what they don't like. And they are still around. ;)

You're not wrong, that after years of playing I should still hover over each item in a bundle just to make sure there's no sneaky fine print that might catch me off guard. It's my bad for getting complacent and not doing this, but PA support team should be able to help me and other players who also forget to read every item carefully even if we already know what the items do.

I submitted a ticket and received the generic "We can't help you because the items are character bound". Hence why I'm posting on forums.

Also I would like to add that if you read the description of regular Inventory Expansion Coupons, none of them are character bound on purchase:

So why should players be punished for assuming that all Inventory Expansion Coupons work the same? It just so happens that for some reason the Life Week's Weekly bundle is different.

Lv Privat
Whoayeah
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 14. Sep 2023, 17:15 (UTC)
# 4

lol, you got played bro, why did you even buy that crap?

43 1646
Lv 61
Adonaj
Antworten

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen