Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 16 : 25 22. Feb 2024
CET 17 : 25 22. Feb 2024
PST 8 : 25 22. Feb 2024
EST 11 : 25 22. Feb 2024
#Allgemeines_Gameplay
KARMA/DEC/PVP Theory crafting changes
27. Okt 2023, 18:24 (UTC)
668 11
1 2
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 27. Nov 2023, 09:27 (UTC)
# 1

Short and simple theory crafting for PVP.

1. You are only allowed to flag/unflag in safe zone.

2. Players can only PVP against other people who flagged on.

3. Players who DID NOT opt into PVP CAN NOT influence players who opted into PVP Including guild/alliance members(ex. Heals, Joining Party, Elixirs, Buffs, Damage, etc... DO NOT WORK)

4. Remove Karma and replace it with "BloodLust" Obtained from NPC in Muiquinn Recieve (x) hour status effect that is the same as current red system. (Lose crystals, force PVP etc....)
5. When you turn Flag on it grants arsha buff on any server. (Doesn't work in marni realm) (Doesn't apply for bloodlust)

6. GVG has a seperate flag system. (Keep it mutual)

7. When you flag up as an alliance member you no longer represent the guild you are in, instead you represent your alliance as if you were in a node war.

8. Declaring war on a guild in alliance also declares war on the alliance members or you can just declare war on the alliance itself.
*Side Note
       Not sure how much this would revive PVP but would be an interesting system. Takes some stuff from this game and others and mixes them together. I think we all agree the current system is stale and needs change. What are your thoughts?

Dieser Inhalt wurde von dem Administrator oder aufgrund mehrerer Meldungen ausgeblendet.
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 17. Nov 2023, 00:18 (UTC)
# 3

I'd love to hear feedback with people who dis agree.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 18. Nov 2023, 00:36 (UTC)
# 4
On: Nov 17, 2023, 00:18 (UTC), Written by DietFanta

I'd love to hear feedback with people who dis agree.

It is a half baked idea, that is not very good.  Rethink and repost with a more fleshed out idea.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 18. Nov 2023, 01:35 (UTC)
# 5

I agree with Centaurus4Life, but I do appreciate your sentiment and what you're trying to achieve.  I interpret is, your goal is to revive organic player content creation and organic player interactions that include PVP as a central mechanism.  I'ma be honest with you.  I don't think these devs are capable of making positive changes in the realm of OWPVP.  I firmly believe, and am deeply saddened to say, that OWPVP is officially dead -- only happening among an even smaller amount of guilds as before.  This will not change.

I'd prefer now for PA to create fun and engaging PVP content.  BDO's no longer an OW sandbox.  The game has made things so streamlined, grinding mobs is just too good, and goals are so linear now, that we even have instances now.  BDO was so, so, so against instanced content before....and look where we're at now.  Free instanced grind zone access every couple of hours.  I can see the good in this, but I can also see the bad, and if anyone thinks this much instances in BDO is 100% a good thing, they're either heavily biased and/or trolling.  So, since instanced content for PVE is meta now.  I say make instanced PVP meta too.

I'd like them to actually put resources into developing Red Battlefield.  Give us more maps that are based on locations throughout the open world.  The open swamps of Glish.  The rocky terrain of Mediah.  This would bring back some of the GVG flavor that was sacrificed with the recent changes -- because the map itself was such a huge part of what made GVG fun.  The terrain and BDO's open world is, actually, very well designed.  Lots of varying terrain, high ground, flanking opportunities, our charatcters can climb, etc. all contributes to GVG being fun -- the map itself.  So bring that back with more RBF maps.

That's just the start.  They can do so much with instanced PVP.  TBH, with BDO's combat system, I'm really surprised they don't develop the PVP side of the game more.  The combat here is so fun, pressing buttons in BDO, so satisfying.  But all we can use it for is to grind the same mobs in circles for hundreds of hours.  U wot m8.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 20. Nov 2023, 18:14 (UTC)
# 6
On: Nov 18, 2023, 00:36 (UTC), Written by Centaurs4life

It is a half baked idea, that is not very good.  Rethink and repost with a more fleshed out idea.

I mean it touches on a lot though. Clearly they don't want a one sided instance of forced pvp. You can not achieve that with the current or previous system someone is in the wrong. In this system it's 100% concentual and rewarding. The only problem I see with it is whether or not 50% drop rate is enough incentive. Sadly this game doesn't have open world PVP content outside of the tax cart. If this system had other content like holding strongholds encampments or some sort extra flare it would be even more enticing.

Also this is not a very inciteful comment. I would love to hear why you think it's "Half baked" tbh youre response was forgotten in the back of the freezer :)

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 20. Nov 2023, 18:21 (UTC)
# 7
On: Nov 18, 2023, 01:35 (UTC), Written by PeaceInChaos

I agree with Centaurus4Life, but I do appreciate your sentiment and what you're trying to achieve.  I interpret is, your goal is to revive organic player content creation and organic player interactions that include PVP as a central mechanism.  I'ma be honest with you.  I don't think these devs are capable of making positive changes in the realm of OWPVP.  I firmly believe, and am deeply saddened to say, that OWPVP is officially dead -- only happening among an even smaller amount of guilds as before.  This will not change.

I'd prefer now for PA to create fun and engaging PVP content.  BDO's no longer an OW sandbox.  The game has made things so streamlined, grinding mobs is just too good, and goals are so linear now, that we even have instances now.  BDO was so, so, so against instanced content before....and look where we're at now.  Free instanced grind zone access every couple of hours.  I can see the good in this, but I can also see the bad, and if anyone thinks this much instances in BDO is 100% a good thing, they're either heavily biased and/or trolling.  So, since instanced content for PVE is meta now.  I say make instanced PVP meta too.

I'd like them to actually put resources into developing Red Battlefield.  Give us more maps that are based on locations throughout the open world.  The open swamps of Glish.  The rocky terrain of Mediah.  This would bring back some of the GVG flavor that was sacrificed with the recent changes -- because the map itself was such a huge part of what made GVG fun.  The terrain and BDO's open world is, actually, very well designed.  Lots of varying terrain, high ground, flanking opportunities, our charatcters can climb, etc. all contributes to GVG being fun -- the map itself.  So bring that back with more RBF maps.

That's just the start.  They can do so much with instanced PVP.  TBH, with BDO's combat system, I'm really surprised they don't develop the PVP side of the game more.  The combat here is so fun, pressing buttons in BDO, so satisfying.  But all we can use it for is to grind the same mobs in circles for hundreds of hours.  U wot m8.

I like your explanation. It makes sense the devs are really focused on this isntanced gameplay. Which would be nice I guess if their was more options in PVP/PVE. However that doesn't necessarily make this idea a bad system. Atleast this still allows openworld PVP at it's core value. You can always add to this system with more engaging content. This system atleast allows 100% concentual PVP that doesn't overlap with other systems like karma and decs. It's genuine all around idk seems better than what we currently have. Also it does away with the whole "Harrassment" nonesense and banning that has been going on. It's simple just don't opt into the PVP. Reflecting on this comment I have also thought how other guilds crash GVG's etc.. which can be kind of annoying but I am not sure of a solution for that. Will rethink and try to create a system that allows for authentic GVGs.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 20. Nov 2023, 18:54 (UTC)
# 8
On: Nov 20, 2023, 18:02 (UTC), Written by DietFanta

I mean it touches on a lot though. Clearly they don't want a one sided instance of forced pvp. You can not achieve that with the current or previous system someone is in the wrong. In this system it's 100% concentual and rewarding. The only problem I see with it is whether or not 50% drop rate is enough incentive. Sadly this game doesn't have open world PVP content outside of the tax cart. If this system had other content like holding strongholds encampments or some sort extra flare it would be even more enticing.

Also this is not a very inciteful comment. I would love to hear why you think it's "Half baked" tbh youre response was forgotten in the back of the freezer :)

You'll have to forgive Centaur, he's incapable of providing what is called constructive criticism. I'd love it if they'd try to fix openworld pvp. There's much they could do to make it viable. But they simply choose not to because it's easier. They could do factions and people who don't choose a faction would be unable to be pvp'd. They could do a bounty system with rewards for hunters. Or they could at the very least make it to where you had options to register your guild as pvp/pve/pvx to make it easier with gvgs. Rather than take the one-sided decs completely away as they did. Or have it where you can only be in a gvg for 24 hours and have a cooldown before you're able to dec on the same guild. But all of that would require work to fine-tune and balance in order to implement it properly. 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 20. Nov 2023, 23:34 (UTC)
# 9
On: Nov 20, 2023, 18:54 (UTC), Written by Aquafaerie

You'll have to forgive Centaur, he's incapable of providing what is called constructive criticism. I'd love it if they'd try to fix openworld pvp. There's much they could do to make it viable. But they simply choose not to because it's easier. They could do factions and people who don't choose a faction would be unable to be pvp'd. They could do a bounty system with rewards for hunters. Or they could at the very least make it to where you had options to register your guild as pvp/pve/pvx to make it easier with gvgs. Rather than take the one-sided decs completely away as they did. Or have it where you can only be in a gvg for 24 hours and have a cooldown before you're able to dec on the same guild. But all of that would require work to fine-tune and balance in order to implement it properly. 

what feed back was necessary that wasn't posted with a simple dislike.  Should I have done 1-4, 6-10 no bad ideas all of them, 5 has potential?

OP got snarky when people clicked the dislike button without saying why, so I clicked the dislike button and said why.  Long and short of it is, that the idea was a half baked shower thought that did more harm than good to the game.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 21. Nov 2023, 20:45 (UTC)
# 10
On: Nov 20, 2023, 18:10 (UTC), Written by DietFanta

I like your explanation. It makes sense the devs are really focused on this isntanced gameplay. Which would be nice I guess if their was more options in PVP/PVE. However that doesn't necessarily make this idea a bad system. Atleast this still allows openworld PVP at it's core value. You can always add to this system with more engaging content. This system atleast allows 100% concentual PVP that doesn't overlap with other systems like karma and decs. It's genuine all around idk seems better than what we currently have. Also it does away with the whole "Harrassment" nonesense and banning that has been going on. It's simple just don't opt into the PVP. Reflecting on this comment I have also thought how other guilds crash GVG's etc.. which can be kind of annoying but I am not sure of a solution for that. Will rethink and try to create a system that allows for authentic GVGs.

I hope you can think of something good, then for GVG.  As well as the devs.  GVG was my favorite content.  Not picking on weaker guilds, because that's some weak sauce stuff.  But I liked the community building it offered.  Getting closer with your guild.  Having rivalries made the game more interesting and made it feel more alive.  Could even form alliances through rivalries.  It was also a motivating factor to get stronger, to contribute to your guild more.  It's not gear capped so your hard work can really shine through if you have gear and skill, which made progression and practice (playing more) more meaningful.  Not to mention really fun. 

There isn't a single map for GVG as they can be held anywhere on the map.  Even the ocean!  I remember running into a warring guild once when riding the guild ship back to Velia from Vell.  It was dang pirate action, players jumping onto each other's ships and tryign to sink it.  Our guild's ship sank and a lot of us were stuck at Port Ratt, but it was still fun.  You should've heard the laughs and talks in voice comms.  I forgot which guild I was in when that happened, but I remember it, and so many other fond memories.  BDO's open world is very beautiful and is well designed, IMO...very great for these spontaneous open world fights.  These are pretty much dead experiences now.  I've accepted that BDO's open world is a shell of its former self.  And as sad as it is, BDO is home until a better MMO comes out.  Zero money spent, at least we get all the expansions here for free.  Plus they gave out a lot of free VP's for vets, so it's not all bad, I guess.

It's soul crushing that such a big part of the game was effectively removed.  The only ones who can enjoy this content are an even smaller amount of guilds which contributes to other guilds in losing members.  My guild isn't big, but I remember having GVG's up consistently.  We weren't big in number, but our core was geared adn skilled and we'd defend our lower geared players.  I didn't talk in mic much, but I remember having so much fun fighting alongside these guys.  Since the changes, many of our core stopped logging in and/or joined other guilds.  It's a pretty sad state of the game for me right now.  Especially since I really don't have any big gear goals ATM.  I could get 2x PEN DIsto's for the next AP bracket.  But for, like 9 AP, it's not worth it to me.   It's less than a 0.5% damage increase in PVE according to Garmoth.com using the road map to get these, it'd be good in PVP, but what PVP?  Guess I can start working on my DR PVP buiild.  But when will I be able to use it?  RBF.  LMAO.  Sad.

1 2
Antworten

General Gameplay

All discussion related to BDO Gameplay.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen