Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 22 : 1 22. Apr 2024
CEST 0 : 1 23. Apr 2024
PDT 15 : 1 22. Apr 2024
EDT 18 : 1 22. Apr 2024
Alpaca Feedback
01. Mrz 2024, 17:06 (UTC)
146 2
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 03. Mrz 2024, 03:28 (UTC)
# 1

Hello! I just started playing and even tho I've loved it so far, I have a few concerns.

I feel like the Alapca should be something we get sooner as a Shai, not something locked at level 50 as I saw a ton of good things were while poking around.

Even tho its super adorable, I think it should be faster as the speed it is at now makes traveling take forever and use its own stamina verse the Shai.

I also think it'd be a good idea to add 1-2 more skills. Even tho it wouldn't fight with you like I noticed horses do, maybe adding a skill that aids the Shai would be nice like buffing gathering for example. And the last skill could be being able to gather items while mounted, maybe. 

Lastly, gear would be awesome for apperances and maybe some Shai related buffs. Right now the dirty yellow strap it has on looks kind of off and I can't seem to hide it, haha.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 01. Mrz 2024, 18:19 (UTC)
# 2
On: Mar 1, 2024, 17:06 (UTC), Written by Bellerose

Hello! I just started playing and even tho I've loved it so far, I have a few concerns.

I feel like the Alapca should be something we get sooner as a Shai, not something locked at level 50 as I saw a ton of good things were while poking around.

Even tho its super adorable, I think it should be faster as the speed it is at now makes traveling take forever and use its own stamina verse the Shai.

I also think it'd be a good idea to add 1-2 more skills. Even tho it wouldn't fight with you like I noticed horses do, maybe adding a skill that aids the Shai would be nice like buffing gathering for example.

Lastly, gear would be awesome for apperances and maybe some Shai related buffs. Right now the dirty yellow strap it has on looks kind of off and I can't seem to hide it, haha.

Yeah, I wish they'd do more with it. The alpaca and the Shai donkeys are really cute. The alpaca should have skins and costumes. The only thing I don't like about the alpaca is how cartoony it looks in comparison to the other mounts. So it'd be nice to have skins for it. Plus alpacas come in more than one color...

Antworten

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen