Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 0 : 36 18. Jun 2024
CEST 2 : 36 18. Jun 2024
PDT 17 : 36 17. Jun 2024
EDT 20 : 36 17. Jun 2024
#Meinung
Make crystals that are attached to weapon unbreakable!
15. Mai 2024, 09:31 (UTC)
1237 7
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 19. Mai 2024, 00:01 (UTC)
# 1

Family Name: Yenomo

Region: EU

Suggestion: Considering the high cost of some crystals and how easily they break due to disconnections, I propose enhancing the crystal system. My suggestion is to make crystals attached to slots unlocked by either Karanda's Heart or Garmoth's Heart unbreakable (except for red players). This would alleviate frustration, and make the game experience smoother for many players. 

It is also worth mentioning that since losing crystals with disconnections, desync and mistakes in picking a grind zone happen frequently, many players ignore higher power requirement grind spots, and will instead grind at spots that are safer with their stats.

If said suggestion is applied it'll reduce the fear that players have of dying and losing crystals in those later game grind spots, And will end up increasing the population within those areas. 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 15. Mai 2024, 09:44 (UTC)
# 2
On: May 15, 2024, 09:31 (UTC), Written by Shalltear151

Suggestion: Considering the high cost of some crystals and how easily they break due to disconnections, I propose enhancing the crystal system. My suggestion is to make crystals attached to slots unlocked by either Karanda's Heart or Garmoth's Heart unbreakable (except for red players). This would alleviate frustration and make the game experience smoother for many players. 

Even though the whole concept of crystal breaking is not a good idea when servers and game optimization are not good enough, this is a smart way to alleviate the issue, some protected slots. 

Good idea! 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 15. Mai 2024, 15:20 (UTC)
# 3

it's not my favorite solution (just make them all unbreakable) but it sounds like a compromise that might actually be possible so I support it. 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 15. Mai 2024, 18:03 (UTC)
# 4

Maybe they could also reverse the chances of shattering? Now the best crystals (the most expensive) have the highest chance of shattering. It should be the other way around - more expensive crystal = less chance of shattering. If for every 10 lost crystals I would lose 9 cheap ones and 1 expensive one, that would be fine. But currently there is a 95% chance of breaking 1bil+ crystals when corruption, etc. is chilling there without fear of breakage

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 15. Mai 2024, 18:27 (UTC)
# 5
On: May 15, 2024, 15:20 (UTC), Written by Veltas

it's not my favorite solution (just make them all unbreakable) but it sounds like a compromise that might actually be possible so I support it. 

True the best way is to get rid of the whole crystals breaking thing, but I don't think it's possible for that to be in game. Console has it though..

But hopefully at least this will be added so that you can use a girin tear without having to worry about anything.

It'll keep the high risk high reward aspect and at the same time favor those with bad connections 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 15. Mai 2024, 18:30 (UTC)
# 6
On: May 15, 2024, 18:03 (UTC), Written by Sealti

Maybe they could also reverse the chances of shattering? Now the best crystals (the most expensive) have the highest chance of shattering. It should be the other way around - more expensive crystal = less chance of shattering. If for every 10 lost crystals I would lose 9 cheap ones and 1 expensive one, that would be fine. But currently there is a 95% chance of breaking 1bil+ crystals when corruption, etc. is chilling there without fear of breakage

Yea it would make sense for more expensive crystals to have a lesser chance of breaking specially the primordial crystals

I still wouldn't want to gamble on losing a girin tear, but this too is a great idea!

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 15. Mai 2024, 21:59 (UTC)
# 7
On: May 15, 2024, 09:31 (UTC), Written by Shalltear151

Suggestion: Considering the high cost of some crystals and how easily they break due to disconnections, I propose enhancing the crystal system. My suggestion is to make crystals attached to slots unlocked by either Karanda's Heart or Garmoth's Heart unbreakable (except for red players). This would alleviate frustration and make the game experience smoother for many players. 

Make them unbreakable for Red players to.  In fact crystal breaking and gear downgrade shouldn't be a thing even for red players.

Antworten

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen