Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 1 : 35 23. Jun 2024
CEST 3 : 35 23. Jun 2024
PDT 18 : 35 22. Jun 2024
EDT 21 : 35 22. Jun 2024
#Meinung #Community_Support #Textfehler
NA Server Moving to Central and How it Affects OCE Players
16. Mai 2024, 06:52 (UTC)
1376 18
1 2
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 16. Mai 2024, 06:54 (UTC)
# 1

I'm from Australia, and I play on the NA server because there isn't an OCE server available. Currently, I'm experiencing around 230 ping on NA. With the upcoming server changes, it's estimated that I'll get an additional 40-60 ping, making the game essentially unplayable for me. This situation is only going to worsen with the impending change. I'm hoping if it's feasible for PA to consider offering Australian and other affected regions the option of transferring their accounts to the SEA server (1 time or time restricted).

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 16. Mai 2024, 07:05 (UTC)
# 2
On: May 16, 2024, 06:52 (UTC), Written by Bfish

I'm from Australia, and I play on the NA server because there isn't an OCE server available. Currently, I'm experiencing around 230 ping on NA. With the upcoming server changes, it's estimated that I'll get an additional 40-60 ping, making the game essentially unplayable for me. This situation is only going to worsen with the impending change. I'm hoping if it's feasible for PA to consider offering Australian and other affected regions the option of transferring their accounts to the SEA server (1 time or time restricted).

Offer everyone 1 time transfer! I've been locked on NA servers years now when I could be playing EU with 15 ping, all because I was living in a different place when I started. 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 16. Mai 2024, 07:33 (UTC)
# 3

Transferring to Asia is great for a lower ping experience but then you'd lose all your friends in NA. If I didn't have any friends in NA, I would transfer to Asia in a heartbeat (if given the opportunity). It's quite a dilemma, have a worse experience due to lag or lose your friends that you've been playing for years.

It would be awesome if we could log inot any region we desired. Global account, marketplace and Pearl Shop but players choose a home region that allows them to participate in regional compeitions and leaderboard based content (i.e no double dipping).

10 116
Lv Privat
Violetta
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 16. Mai 2024, 13:35 (UTC)
# 4

More people play BDO from the East coast than play in OCE region.  Sucks to be you, however the thousands of people that will go from 200 ping down to 60 outweighs the 50 people that are going from 230 to 280 ping.  

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 16. Mai 2024, 14:34 (UTC)
# 5
On: May 16, 2024, 13:35 (UTC), Written by FearlessLy

More people play BDO from the East coast than play in OCE region.  Sucks to be you, however the thousands of people that will go from 200 ping down to 60 outweighs the 50 people that are going from 230 to 280 ping.  

Yeah we're aware of that. Hence asking for the option to transfer to a different server. 

Dieser Inhalt wurde von dem Administrator oder aufgrund mehrerer Meldungen ausgeblendet.
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 17. Mai 2024, 16:16 (UTC)
# 7

Doubt Pearl Abyss will announce any sort of compensation for Oceanic players next week. We'll probably just be forgotten since we're a 4% minority even though we're customers just like any other player from North America; some of us have even spent significantly more money too.

10 116
Lv Privat
Violetta
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 17. Mai 2024, 16:56 (UTC)
# 8
On: May 16, 2024, 14:34 (UTC), Written by Brugz

Yeah we're aware of that. Hence asking for the option to transfer to a different server. 

They have said no to every request for region transfer since release, mostly due to different publishers and pearl options.  The merger only happened because PA wanted to shut an entire server cluster.  If they wouldn't let Ukrainians transfer from the Russian servers to the EU server after their country got invaded, there is no way you will get them to let you transfer because you are going to get slighly worse ping.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 17. Mai 2024, 23:41 (UTC)
# 9
On: May 17, 2024, 16:56 (UTC), Written by FearlessLy

They have said no to every request for region transfer since release, mostly due to different publishers and pearl options.  The merger only happened because PA wanted to shut an entire server cluster.  If they wouldn't let Ukrainians transfer from the Russian servers to the EU server after their country got invaded, there is no way you will get them to let you transfer because you are going to get slighly worse ping.

Your comment just comes off as patronising and pessimistic. If you're not going to provide anything meaningful to this discussion, please don't comment. 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 18. Mai 2024, 09:43 (UTC)
# 10
On: May 17, 2024, 16:56 (UTC), Written by FearlessLy

"Slightly "its +60ms or more. OCE will have quarter of a second latency(litterally 250ms+)isnt even the ball park of playable. 4% of na going to a different region isnt going to affect you.

1 2
Antworten

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen