Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 17 : 48 14. Jun 2024
CEST 19 : 48 14. Jun 2024
PDT 10 : 48 14. Jun 2024
EDT 13 : 48 14. Jun 2024
Starlight Powders + Verdent Black Stones
17. Mai 2024, 16:42 (UTC)
988 8
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 17. Mai 2024, 21:02 (UTC)
# 1

Region:  NA

Character:  Picklenose

The upcoming Global Labs release contains the ship enhancing stone simplification.  It mentions nothing about what will happen with leftover Starlight Powders.  You expect us to just vendor these for 1000 silver each?  People leave these worker nodes running for MONTHS, and in my case, about 2 years.   I have 4000 Starlight Powders.  Now you're saying all that effort keeping these nodes running is going to earn me a lousy 4 million silver?  That doesn't even cover the cost of the grilled bird meat, let alone having tied up CP in these nodes the whole time.

Suggest giving us an option to trade these in for crow coins or something.  

Edit:  Just noticed that there's also nothing listed about what happens to our existing green Verdent Black Stones.   Don't tell me those are going to be vendor trash as well!  I have 3600 of them...

115 1002
Lv Privat
Picklenose
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 17. Mai 2024, 18:25 (UTC)
# 2

Huge yikes. 

Yet another large change in direction coming from PA's team. 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 18. Mai 2024, 16:33 (UTC)
# 3

I have been saving them for a long time as well and I'm glad I can free up my workers now that they got rid of that requirement
I fail to see why you need to be compensated for that though

You would have been collecting them to craft stones, now you can craft stones without them ever again, the purpose was fulfilled either way

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 18. Mai 2024, 18:19 (UTC)
# 4
On: May 18, 2024, 16:33 (UTC), Written by Patsch

I have been saving them for a long time as well and I'm glad I can free up my workers now that they got rid of that requirement
I fail to see why you need to be compensated for that though

You would have been collecting them to craft stones, now you can craft stones without them ever again, the purpose was fulfilled either way

correct but I could have tied up the workers and CP into something else, such as chicken meat or mythril or something I could use, instead of vendor trash.   I have 1 3/4 more carracks to make +10 blue, which is what I was building the powders for, now all that powder I saved up is going to be useless.

Imagine running every mythril node for a year, building up a nice stash, then PA just suddenly says that mythril is useless and is now vendor trash.

115 1002
Lv Privat
Picklenose
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 18. Mai 2024, 19:13 (UTC)
# 5
On: May 18, 2024, 18:18 (UTC), Written by Picklenose

Imagine running every mythril node for a year, building up a nice stash, then PA just suddenly says that mythril is useless and is now vendor trash.

Not compareable because mythril has intended value, so naturally you would be pissed if all that value disappeared after investing into it

Starlight powder had no intended value, its only value was making stones, now that you will be able to make stones without it no intended value is lost, and you should be glad you dont need to invest anymore of your workers into those nodes

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 19. Mai 2024, 13:16 (UTC)
# 6
On: May 18, 2024, 19:13 (UTC), Written by Patsch

Starlight powder had no intended value, its only value was making stones

Yes, that was the intended value, just like the intended value of Mythril is to process it or crate it.  You're missing the point.  People spent months to years of feeding workers and tying up CP to stockpile this stuff, and now it's going to be useless.  That time could have been spent gathering timbers or mythril or whatever.

115 1002
Lv Privat
Picklenose
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 19. Mai 2024, 15:45 (UTC)
# 7

Guess it is time for you use your powder and make those stones finally prior to the payout instead of hoarding.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 19. Mai 2024, 23:28 (UTC)
# 8
On: May 19, 2024, 15:45 (UTC), Written by Gladrian

Guess it is time for you use your powder and make those stones finally prior to the payout instead of hoarding.

For a loss?  Have you done the math?

115 1002
Lv Privat
Picklenose
Antworten

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen