Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 4 : 50 13. Jun 2024
CEST 6 : 50 13. Jun 2024
PDT 21 : 50 12. Jun 2024
EDT 0 : 50 13. Jun 2024
#Meinung #Community_Support #Textfehler
Server move impacts for those outside of NA/suggestion for server migrations of accounts
18. Mai 2024, 12:50 (UTC)
1399 9
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 18. Mai 2024, 12:58 (UTC)
# 1

Greetings adventurers from australia

i would like to bring attention to a problem that is going to impact players outside of NA region.

as we all know the server are going to be moved to a more centralized location to help improve pings for the playerbase, and this is fine as 90% of the playerbase on NA are from NA. however there is now a problem for players such as myself that are going to from 280-300 ms to 330-350 ms with programs like exit laag really only able to shave 50 ms at best.
now i know a lot of peaple will say "just go play on sea" and that point is valid, but a lot of us actully started playing bdo on the NA servers long before the sea server existed so we had no choice to play on the NA servers. So buy the time the sea servers came into existance a lot of us have already invested a fair amount of money into the game threw the pearl shop.
I would love to see some kind of option for migration of our accounts to others regions as our exsperence in the game is going to be impacted.

Please share this around and and discuss in the comments i would love to read discussions on this.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 18. Mai 2024, 12:59 (UTC)
# 2
Alternatively understand that it's not easy to migrate us to a different region with a different servicing model but would be greatly appreciated if the west coast servers can be retained for NA such that there's something akin to a server cross-play similar to BDO SEA with Thai X SEA servers. For example, the node war channels, val/bar/ser 2 3 4 can be central server but 5 and 6 can be west coast servers, so that west coast players, Hawaii, oceania etc can still enjoy the game with decent amount of ping.
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 18. Mai 2024, 18:29 (UTC)
# 3

"Just go play on SEA servers" isn't a valid point beccause the majority of those affected have been playing for several years now and have spent a significant amount of time, money and effort into progressing their accounts.

10 114
Lv Privat
Violetta
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 19. Mai 2024, 02:41 (UTC)
# 4
On: May 18, 2024, 18:29 (UTC), Written by Kuree

"Just go play on SEA servers" isn't a valid point beccause the majority of those affected have been playing for several years now and have spent a significant amount of time, money and effort into progressing their accounts.

Even if we ask to move to SEA this is our reply:

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 20. Mai 2024, 11:46 (UTC)
# 5
Depending on where the servers are exact, how the connections are routed, you may see improved performance, Central California hubs are highly congested and some of the oldest in NA, and they have not maintained them as well as they should. I get faster pings in Texas living in Eastern Washington than I do from California which is half the distance. So if Australia players are re-routed through the southern cables, you may see improved performance. Just look up "World Internet Cable Routes".
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 20. Mai 2024, 19:05 (UTC)
# 6
On: May 20, 2024, 11:46 (UTC), Written by MadPoppins
Depending on where the servers are exact, how the connections are routed, you may see improved performance, Central California hubs are highly congested and some of the oldest in NA, and they have not maintained them as well as they should. I get faster pings in Texas living in Eastern Washington than I do from California which is half the distance. So if Australia players are re-routed through the southern cables, you may see improved performance. Just look up "World Internet Cable Routes".

There is an extra 2,950km between San Jose and Chicago that makes it physically impossible to achieve a better connection. The minimum latency from Sydney to San Jose and Chicago is approximately 150ms and 200ms respectively. As you can see, it doesn't matter how much more optimised the route is, you simply can't defy physics.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 21. Mai 2024, 02:35 (UTC)
# 7
On: May 20, 2024, 11:46 (UTC), Written by MadPoppins

Unfortunately it makes my 190 ping, which already sucked, skyrocket to 240 ping which is unplayable. We spend lots of time and money and they couldn't give a single crap about any of us.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 21. Mai 2024, 04:22 (UTC)
# 8

https://www.naeu.playblackdesert.com/en-US/News/Detail?groupContentNo=6926

I would love to know in terms of the 4%, what the relative number of players this is compared to SEA, and would using VPN's throw this number off? 

Dieser Inhalt wurde von dem Administrator oder aufgrund mehrerer Meldungen ausgeblendet.
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 21. Mai 2024, 10:22 (UTC)
# 10

There are very, very few people using VPNs such as Proton VPN, ExpressVPN and NordVPN. Most people are using tunnelling services such as Exitlag or NoPing which do not mask or change your IP address, you will appear as playing from your actual country.

I think the 4% has, at most, a +2% variance. You have to understand that Black Desert was never a majorly popular game when put into comparison with other MMORPGs. The game launched without any servers in the Oceanic region, which means there was no marketing targeted at Australians and New Zealanders. If the game had launched with an Oceanic server, it would have attracted many more players from the region. Gamers will typically show less interest for a game if its server is located in another country, howveer most games nowadays will have servers in every region to ensure they are able to market and deliver the game to a wider audience.

Antworten

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen