Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 16 : 45 25. Jun 2024
CEST 18 : 45 25. Jun 2024
PDT 9 : 45 25. Jun 2024
EDT 12 : 45 25. Jun 2024
New Node War system
30. Mai 2024, 09:48 (UTC)
715 4
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 30. Mai 2024, 09:49 (UTC)
# 1

Family Name: Sylvanie

NA/EU: EU

Suggestions/Comments: New Node War System, please remove it NOW

I've had experience only in T1 so far so that's all i can speak off.

We've had for our part 4 NW with the new system, the first two with virtually no fights, the last two with very intense fights over the ? fort.

I said intense, i didn't say interesting fights.

I read a suggestion of extending the timer to 2 hours, if nothing else changes, i don't think there is a single shotcaller that can last that long.

Couple of thoughts here, the fights have very little interest, they are basically big huge mess, waves and waves of bodythrow on the stick.

Last NW we were holding the fort for a long time fighting first 4 guilds then 3 when one of the first timers was up. In a situation like this you can hold to the fort for as long as the structures last.

You can't repare, you can't place structures when your first ones are down, so sooner or later the fort changes hand.

From this point on the fort changes hand randomly every few minutes with the stupidest system: last hit!!!! allowing for the extremely sophisticated strategy of bodythrowing  on and on.

Your only hope is to capture the fort with very little time left on the unknown timer so by shear luck you win it. There is no fairness whatsoever, you don't win the node because your strategy was good, or because you fought better, just an immense sense of frustration that only dear old RNG can provide, and this is one very good way to piss people off.

Your other option is to go for a fixed timer fort (which we did just to test it) which insures you a bag but offers zero fight, no content whatsoever.

As a summary you have as it stands today, no content worth spending your time in T1 other than taking a set timer fort holding it for 20 min (which doesn't require much effort) and getting your bag, it's the end of organised pvp in this tier.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 30. Mai 2024, 10:28 (UTC)
# 2

Look at this PA anyone with a little bit of nw experience even from t1 can spot obvious flaws with the new system that you somehow missed for 6 months of developing this rework or however long it took you. Maybe it's time to start consulting players about the content you are designing if you have absolutely no idea what you are doing. Preferably someone from a region that is not clueless about the game.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 30. Mai 2024, 11:15 (UTC)
# 3

Everything said it's true, we can also add the facts that fort is low hp and that other structures are so tanky.
People can place hwacha, flag, canon, elephant etc. next to enemy fort and all of these need so much effort to put it down or cancel it. 
Add elephant in capped is such a clown decision because of their powerful desync and no capped cc + tankiness. 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 30. Mai 2024, 16:19 (UTC)
# 4

The more Nw are changed, the worst it is becoming. 
This game is loosing is essence totally the more you touch it

If the intention is to stop all pvp content, be clear with your clients, us so we can find another game

Antworten

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen