Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 5 : 33 24. Jul 2024
CEST 7 : 33 24. Jul 2024
PDT 22 : 33 23. Jul 2024
EDT 1 : 33 24. Jul 2024
LAUNCHER ERROR!!
30. Mai 2024, 22:47 (UTC)
1044 12
1 2
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 30. Mai 2024, 22:47 (UTC)
# 1

Ok.. recently my 'game' was auto shut down for the Maint..  and I did a cold reboot... then started the game.. entered in Name and PW.. download started.. and it 'moved' to the launcher .. and for some odd reason it was showing an error across the bottom of the launcher 'Game Client Already Running' and it's 'stuck' from that point as I can't get it to continue to the next screen for server selection... I don't have the 'auto launch' box checked... PLEASE HELP...  Thanks in Advance...

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 31. Mai 2024, 12:11 (UTC)
# 2

Hi did you try restarting your PC to make sure all programs are rebooted?

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 01. Jun 2024, 00:24 (UTC)
# 3

Yes..  rebooted several times...  rebooted after removing... reinstalling... Same.. Launch claims client is already running when it's the first time..

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 01. Jun 2024, 01:52 (UTC)
# 4

In thsi case, please send a ticket to support to make sure they can check on their side :) Usually support should be able to fix this quickly.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 01. Jun 2024, 02:27 (UTC)
# 5

The 'launcher' generated a ticket and send the data as far as I know..  but I've not heard anything back from them..

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 01. Jun 2024, 17:21 (UTC)
# 6

Seems the Pearl Abyss website is not allowing me to submit an error report... keeps timing out.. :-/ 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 03. Jun 2024, 07:32 (UTC)
# 7

The launcher does not submit a ticket itself, at most an error report with the PERS tool. What is the issue you are facing with the ticket creation on the website?

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 03. Jun 2024, 13:59 (UTC)
# 8

ok..  I submitted a 'ticket' from the launcher.. once I figured out that I had to attach my 'system info'..  it 'sent' it and asked if I wanted to 'check the website' for a responce.. but did not open it.. so..  not sure how to find the solution.. 'if' they give me one... :-/ 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 03. Jun 2024, 14:01 (UTC)
# 9

Try to see if your ticket from the launcher shows up here: https://support.pearlabyss.com/en-us/MyPage/Qna

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 04. Jun 2024, 21:50 (UTC)
# 10

Nope... No error report.. :-/  

This happened as it was 'I guess starting the update' since after a person logs in.. it goes to the launcher screen.. continues the download.. and then would 'launch' my game... :-/   But... nope.. where is the 'full download' of the 'whole game' I guess before this 'quick' update client thing.

<sigh>

1 2
Antworten

Bug Reports

Use this forum section to report bugs during your adventures.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen