Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 4 : 29 23. Jul 2024
CEST 6 : 29 23. Jul 2024
PDT 21 : 29 22. Jul 2024
EDT 0 : 29 23. Jul 2024
#Sonstige #Arbeitstalente #Gegenstände
Equipped Fishing Equipment Models Not Displaying Correctly
05. Jun 2024, 15:37 (UTC)
1033 12
1 2
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 05. Jun 2024, 21:30 (UTC)
# 1

Since the recent update to the lifeskill equipment menu, the 3D model of the equipped gear no longer displays correctly. Instead of showing the specific equipment that is equipped, it defaults to some standard models.

Please fix this bug so that the correct 3D models of the equipped fishing rod and float are displayed, reflecting the actual equipment being used by the player.

Screenshot:

Maple Float equipped, but the wrong model is displayed.

14 25
Lv 61
Carp
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 05. Jun 2024, 15:44 (UTC)
# 2

I hope the gear effect actually works even if the visuals are wrong.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 05. Jun 2024, 15:56 (UTC)
# 3
On: Jun 5, 2024, 15:44 (UTC), Written by Justuas

I hope the gear effect actually works even if the visuals are wrong.

The durability on the item does go down, so i assume it does still work.

I think it would be very nice to be able to verify this though, possibly through a menu showing all active item-/enhancement effects

14 25
Lv 61
Carp
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 06. Jun 2024, 13:31 (UTC)
# 4
On: Jun 5, 2024, 15:56 (UTC), Written by Carp

The durability on the item does go down, so i assume it does still work.

I think it would be very nice to be able to verify this though, possibly through a menu showing all active item-/enhancement effects

I do have my doubts about that. Usually I would fish 130 fishes + full tank over night, today I only got 90 + full tank. So 40 less fishes than usuall. Not sure if effect from balenos fishind rod (-25% fishing time) does actually apply. Could be just bad luck for me during overnight fishing. Will see how many I will catch next time.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 06. Jun 2024, 15:09 (UTC)
# 5

Yes I am having same issue 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 06. Jun 2024, 15:17 (UTC)
# 6
On: Jun 6, 2024, 13:31 (UTC), Written by Simon771

I do have my doubts about that. Usually I would fish 130 fishes + full tank over night, today I only got 90 + full tank. So 40 less fishes than usuall. Not sure if effect from balenos fishind rod (-25% fishing time) does actually apply. Could be just bad luck for me during overnight fishing. Will see how many I will catch next time.

Balenos Rod works. You can test it by how long the autofishing time (time from BITE to CATCH) takes with and without the item equipped. Autofishing time is a fixed number without RNG.

Float effects are much more unclear, but as i said because it does use durability i would assume it works too.

14 25
Lv 61
Carp
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 07. Jun 2024, 15:30 (UTC)
# 7

First night & day of afk fishing I wasn't sure, but two days in a row: definitely catching less fish since update.

Crio chair's durability not being depleted after a day at work has never ever happened to me before.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 07. Jun 2024, 20:04 (UTC)
# 8
On: Jun 7, 2024, 15:30 (UTC), Written by oblo

First night & day of afk fishing I wasn't sure, but two days in a row: definitely catching less fish since update.

Crio chair's durability not being depleted after a day at work has never ever happened to me before.

Regarding catching less fish

Nothing changed regarding fishing mechanics we can directly observe:

Bite time is the same as before

Auto-Fishing time is applied and the same as before

Now there is a rumour (that i personally didn't take a look at yet) that the chair has some slower cast animation, but that would at worst only mean a tiny (think < 1-5%) increase in fishing times, and thus decrease in number of casts/fish caught.

People always say this after every other patch, while only looking at a sample size of 2 or their gut feeling. Reality is the number of fish you end up with has many factors and ultimately varies widely due to RNG.

Regarding durability

Going to copy-paste what i wrote in another thread:

Different does not necessarily mean not working right.

You likely just didn't have any active Durability Reduction Resistance (DRR) before.

With this new inventory your mainhand weapon skin and awakening weapon skin are equipped while fishing. Granting you 20% (or 30%) more DRR through item effects on these skins and the 8-piece outfit effect.

Keep in mind the fishing rod and float also gain another multiplier (between 1 to 0.5) of DRR through your fishing lifeskill level. The chair does not qualify for this resistance unfortunately, so it gets used up much faster usually.

Also, having active DRR adds RNG to the durability consumption. So by chance it might happen that either rod or float gets used up more.

14 25
Lv 61
Carp
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 07. Jun 2024, 20:35 (UTC)
# 9

You are right, I can't be sure about the number of fish caught because of RNG.

But I do afk fish every single day for +/- 19h and the money that makes me has it's ups and downs but last two days have been exceptionally bad, but yes, I have to admit that could just be coincidence.

Regarding the durability... Are you sure the reduction does not work on Crio's chair?

Because if it does work on the chair that could actually explain things as I did not think of that and my fishing character does have the 8-piece outfit set effect now. However if it does not work for the chair as you say, well then there really is something off: I afk fish every single day at the same spot, Crio's chair always goes to 0/200 durability in +/- 6h ever since that improved version was released, only the last two days it didn't.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 07. Jun 2024, 22:01 (UTC)
# 10
On: Jun 7, 2024, 20:32 (UTC), Written by oblo

Regarding the durability... Are you sure the reduction does not work on Crio's chair?

The chair only doesn't benefit from DRR from lifeskill level. All other DRR (from item effects, pets, event buffs, etc.) applies.

Before this inventory system change, the chair had 0% DRR for most people. 10% DRR if they had an awakening outfit skin equipped (impossible for Shai).

After the change there are 10% from weapon skin, 10% from awakening weapon skin (impossible for Shai) and 10% for 8 piece set effect. So 30% DRR is quite easy to have now.

Feel free to check all this math in my fishing time calculator spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s5eyc9tm5jLNXzPa1VMu0HSOzjDB4Ggcdk7g3iobsI8/edit#gid=0

To see what you can expect with your own setup you can do `File -> Make a Copy`

14 25
Lv 61
Carp
1 2
Antworten

Bug Reports

Use this forum section to report bugs during your adventures.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen