Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 6 : 5 16. Jul 2024
CEST 8 : 5 16. Jul 2024
PDT 23 : 5 15. Jul 2024
EDT 2 : 5 16. Jul 2024
#Sonstige #Textfehler #Arbeitstalente #Gegenstände
List of Issues with the new Life equipment tab and the Fishing Lifeskill
05. Jun 2024, 19:56 (UTC)
1100 14
1 2
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 05. Jun 2024, 21:30 (UTC)
# 1

This new menu is quite a mess...

So here is a list of issues i gathered:

Existing things that broke:

• Can't cancel fishing animation anymore with new lifeskill equipment menu [bug report] / Can't immediately select stance (by hotkey)
  • Equipped Fishing Equipment Models Not Displaying Correctly [bug report]
  • Character doesn't automatically pick up fishing again anymore after disconnects
  • Named NPCs (who completed the 'Mystical Fish' quest) don't have a fishing rod equipped anymore (originally they should be fishing...)

New things that broke/are incomplete

• Fishing Chair is missing in "Life" equipment tab (and other items: Processing Stone, Hunting Equipment)
  • Zoomed UI (UI Scale) can hide the "Switch Stance" Button behind the currently fishing banner/UI so it becomes inaccessible
  • Can't configure the key to activate the radial menu
  • The key to hold to open the radial menu is hardcoded, and the text is hinting at the incorrect hotkey depending on one's layout
  • Can't immediately bring up the radial menu (having to hold hotkey is too slow/unresponsive UX)
  • The UI/Button is really unresponsive (takes 0.5s to be able to click it again)
  • The radial menu requires the mouse cursor to be hidden (CTRL key to toggle mouse)
  • The amount of cursor movement required to select a different menu-item seems off/unpredictable/unequal. It is sometimes possible to move a single pixel and change the selection. Instead of using an invisible cursor position directly, consider relative movement to determine the direction.

To solve most of these issues, you can simply provide a proper way to switch stances by using a hotkey, as it was possible before.

We used to be able to put both the fishing rod and a mainhand weapon/outfit skin onto the hotbar. This way we could immediately switch stances regardless of the current animation.

14 25
Lv 61
Carp
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 07. Jun 2024, 15:09 (UTC)
# 2

Something else I noticed this morning, after a full night of afk fishing my Crio chair usually has zero durability, now it seemed stuck at 100/200... Kept on fishing for a bit during breakfasts but didn't go down. 

/edit: Well, just got home from work after full day of afk fishing and things worked normally so I dunno what's up? Weird fluke last night...?

/edit2: Nah, after another night and day: something is definitely off with afk fishing, feels like auto time reduction isn't working as it should...

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 06. Jun 2024, 14:31 (UTC)
# 3

" Character doesn't automatically pick up fishing again anymore after disconnects "

For me it has been a coinflip if fishing picks back up or not after a disconnect. Even worse fishing directly causes disconnects for me since about 2 years back. Only mentioning this because I can afk ride horses on loop fine so it is something with fishing specificly.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 06. Jun 2024, 19:06 (UTC)
# 4

Not having the ability to put fishing rods in the hotbar really sucks; I really hope they make it possible to do that again. Also the description for how to activate the radial menu is rather misleading, since you have to hold the key, not just press it.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 07. Jun 2024, 10:51 (UTC)
# 5

After the update, I realized my Liana's Tool Bag is missing and it was loaded with my magic tools.

it isnt in my inv, not in pearl inv. not in bank storage. i searched with my maid and had no results.

it is not in the trash either, or at least nothing to be retrieved.

i only recently graduated season pass and quested for that bag and im kinda upset that it's gone along with all my magic tools.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 07. Jun 2024, 11:36 (UTC)
# 6

The items should be in your Heidel Storage. If you cant find them there, please send a ticket. Make sure to also check the locked slot if you are at full capacity in that storage.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 07. Jun 2024, 11:42 (UTC)
# 7
Am 07. Jun 2024, 10:51 (UTC), von Scottiecat

After the update, I realized my Liana's Tool Bag is missing and it was loaded with my magic tools.

Liana's Tool Bag was deleted, becuase it can't be used anymore.

The Magic Tools should be in your Heidel storage, like Minarya already said.

3 1252
Lv Privat
Rohnjara
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 07. Jun 2024, 15:33 (UTC)
# 8

the chair and rods and float are not using durability up like they should after a night fishing the chair would be dead and poll and flot almost used up now they are like half way so it not working right

141 506
Lv 65
Amiee
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 07. Jun 2024, 17:07 (UTC)
# 9
On: Jun 7, 2024, 15:33 (UTC), Written by Amiee

the chair and rods and float are not using durability up like they should after a night fishing the chair would be dead and poll and flot almost used up now they are like half way so it not working right

Exactly!

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 07. Jun 2024, 18:49 (UTC)
# 10
On: Jun 7, 2024, 11:36 (UTC), Written by Minarya

The items should be in your Heidel Storage. If you cant find them there, please send a ticket. Make sure to also check the locked slot if you are at full capacity in that storage.

And in case anyone is still having trouble locating these, for me they were shuffled back into earlier storage slots.  I expected them to be at the end, but nope.  And there was plenty of room.

12 1005
Lv Privat
Doiportne
1 2
Antworten

Bug Reports

Use this forum section to report bugs during your adventures.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen