Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 17 : 58 23. Jul 2024
CEST 19 : 58 23. Jul 2024
PDT 10 : 58 23. Jul 2024
EDT 13 : 58 23. Jul 2024
Lootscroll Heating system to refill agris
06. Jun 2024, 07:26 (UTC)
1478 7
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 06. Jun 2024, 07:30 (UTC)
# 1

Family Name:  Jannai

Region (NA/EU): EU

Suggestions/Comments:
Hey there, currently many players, specialy those who not playing 24/7 have a finite ammount of lootscrolls (3000+) it would be great to add a new system to use those lootscrolls. I discussed this idea with Jay yesterday on the stream, people in the chat liked the idea, so i share the idea here now too :)
Some quick facts, for the people who are not aware of it:
There are 3 different types of Lootscroll, the Yellow one (lasting 2 hours) the Blue one (lasting 1 hour) and the Green one (lasting 30 minutes).
The Daily Agris Restoration is 20.000 while the Agris limit is 100.000.
The ideas now is when heating lootscrolls you automatically refill some agris coins
(if that is not possible within game design, then add a fuel item you have to rightclick as the processing result).
Yellow Lootscroll: restore 8000 agris
Blue Lootscroll: restore 4000 agris
Green Lootscroll: restore 2000 agris
Which means 13 Yellow lootscrolls to refill your agris.
This idea would add extra options/content to the game, so people who can only grind on weekends can make big money in a short time, at the cost of lootscrolls.
🟢Lootscroll sink (some people have so many lootscrolls and gain them faster then they can consume them)
🟢Good for people who can't grind 24/7 and only play on weekends
🟢Add's an Pseudo value to agris and allows people to rethink their agris consumption
🟢Good Catchup for Returning players or Returning Veterans who sit on lootscrolls and havent done the agris journal yet (empty agris)
🟡Will push pearlshop sales, for the 24/7 people cause they want new lootscrolls -> More money for pearlabyss -> faster new region/content
🔴Nothing, it's new optional quality of life / optional extra content.

20 149
Lv Privat
Jannai
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 09. Jun 2024, 18:36 (UTC)
# 2

Just allow Lootscroll to be sold on central market

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 10. Jun 2024, 20:38 (UTC)
# 3

I like this idea. However, impleting this, shouldn't be an excuse to not fix the high Agris burn while gathering. Agris consumption for gathering definitly needs to be adjusted. It's just not fair that gathering burns Agris points a lot faster than any monster subjugation ever does when it also consumes energy.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 11. Jun 2024, 17:21 (UTC)
# 4
On: Jun 10, 2024, 19:43 (UTC), Written by Caithy

I like this idea. However, impleting this, shouldn't be an excuse to not fix the high Agris burn while gathering. Agris consumption for gathering definitly needs to be adjusted. It's just not fair that gathering burns Agris points a lot faster than any monster subjugation ever does when it also consumes energy.

I agree that gathering uses too much agris for what you get out of it.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 11. Jun 2024, 20:07 (UTC)
# 5
On: Jun 9, 2024, 18:36 (UTC), Written by Burtosz

As someone with 2800 loot scrolls I support this decision xD

But I guess if that ever happens, they will be forever min listed.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 16. Jun 2024, 09:44 (UTC)
# 6
On: Jun 9, 2024, 18:36 (UTC), Written by Burtosz

that was suggested in the past and people dont wanted it, cause some people was afraid that this will increase the p2w ... but yeah that idea would also be good. i have over 3000 lootscrolls let me sell each lootscroll for 10mill. and i would be rich.

in the past . people also suggested a level 3 lootscroll in the UI window.. but yeah the gearcapped people always get mad when casuals want to have fun too.. sadly.

Every single item in the game should have a value/vendor price. there so many items, some people dont even need at all. in the end its still a sandbox mmorpg, and everyone should be allowed to have fun. Some people dont care about lifeskills, they still have tons of lifeskill buffs, some people dont care about exp and still have tons of exp buffs.. some people dont care for treasure items, and they got lucky and dropped one..

Just add vendor price to the following items:

- Blue Lootscroll -> 10million

- Yellow Lootscroll -> 20million

- 530% exp scroll -> 30million

- all other lifeskill/exp/skillexp scrolls -> 5 million

- marnies fuel (the tagging, many people dont care about fotm reroll) -> 100.000 per fuel

- compass pieces -> 300mill

- specter energy (increase it) -> 50mill

- map pieces -> 300mill

- ring pieces -> 750mill

- cron stones -> 1mill

- 100 failstack -> 250mill

- 50 failstack -> 100mill

- 150 failstack -> 500mill

- 300 failstack (the one from quest) -> 3bill (that would motivate people to do the 30k quests even more)

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 17. Jun 2024, 03:24 (UTC)
# 7

This is a terrific idea. Maybe tweak the numbers a bit, but definitely a good way to use up the scrolls. I get them too fast to ever use them all.

Anyone downvoting this idea are just trolling....There is literally no downside to allowing this.

Also, as far as "pay to win" goes, its literally a drop of water in an ocean.

At least with this system, you're actually playing the game instead if just dumping costumes on the market..

Antworten

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen