Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 20 : 46 24. Jul 2024
CEST 22 : 46 24. Jul 2024
PDT 13 : 46 24. Jul 2024
EDT 16 : 46 24. Jul 2024
Make boats STOP when they reach the end of a waypoint!
18. Jun 2024, 15:16 (UTC)
1167 5
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 18. Jun 2024, 15:16 (UTC)
# 1

FAMILY NAME: Cillian-Raynor

REGION: NA

Suggestion:

For the love of all that is holy pretty please can boats ALWAYS stop when they get to the end of a waypoint!? Pls before i lose the last remnants of my sanity. 

Didn't I read in some patch notes months ago that this was the case now? cause it sure as hell isn't.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 18. Jun 2024, 15:35 (UTC)
# 2
On: Jun 18, 2024, 15:16 (UTC), Written by CillianRaynor

Didn't I read in some patch notes months ago that this was the case now? cause it sure as hell isn't.

I thought this as well. Did PA not actually see if their work did as they intended?

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 18. Jun 2024, 17:07 (UTC)
# 3

May be they should make it so you can program all the stop you want the ship todo and barter for you and return to port so you even have less thing todo and can go play some other game. Does ot sound that you want to play this game geing you want the ship to do the work for you.

142 512
Lv 65
Amiee
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 18. Jun 2024, 19:37 (UTC)
# 4
On: Jun 18, 2024, 15:35 (UTC), Written by Michi

I thought this as well. Did PA not actually see if their work did as they intended?

No we are the play testers this is the new norm in the majority of the gaming industry use the people who pay for the product in order to fix the product. Which is great for profit margins no need to employ people to do Quality Assurance.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 18. Jun 2024, 20:54 (UTC)
# 5
On: Jun 18, 2024, 16:03 (UTC), Written by Shnavis

No we are the play testers this is the new norm in the majority of the gaming industry use the people who pay for the product in order to fix the product. Which is great for profit margins no need to employ people to do Quality Assurance.

That has been SOP for most software since the 80s.  Pretty much started when "personal" computing became a thing. 

13 1017
Lv Privat
Doiportne
Antworten

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen