Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 15 : 2 16. Jul 2024
CEST 17 : 2 16. Jul 2024
PDT 8 : 2 16. Jul 2024
EDT 11 : 2 16. Jul 2024
Regarding DR/EVA/etc rework 16/9
20. Jun 2024, 01:42 (UTC)
1050 1
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 20. Jun 2024, 01:42 (UTC)
# 1

I will start this by saying that I get shifting meta to 'refresh' game is something that happens in live service games. Ok cool. Fine. I am down to try something new.

HOWEVER

The way PA has done this is horrendous.

* First thing to mention is the fact that this was launched in a buggy mess, with some classes just being broken with inflated numbers.

* The fact that this update changes and puts classes in solid roles in pvp is fine, but the characters we have worked on, the gear, the purchases we made for them, are all now invalid. Since they function differently post update (maybe not all of them).

* PVE wise same thing could be said as mentioned above, and we as players are left to again, 'figure it out' while we losing crystals at spots we used to grind comfortably at.

1. This update should have been released with as little mistakes as possible since we are still playing the game & now we have to deal with the consequences. We can't enjoy AOS, PVE, you name it.

2. TEST THE GAME PLEASE!

3. If you realease major changes like this, you should give everyone reroll coupons, xp reroll coupons, gear rerolls, outfit rerolls, FOR FREE, I DON'T CARE how/why/where/etc. But the classes I invested in, now are not FUN anymore. 

4. All of this just furthers the distrust in the company, since time after time, we as players, DO NOT GET the bare minimum when it comes to a smooth experience.

~ Thats my 2 cents.

Antworten

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen