Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 13 : 26 17. Jul 2024
CEST 15 : 26 17. Jul 2024
PDT 6 : 26 17. Jul 2024
EDT 9 : 26 17. Jul 2024
Godr ayed
22. Jun 2024, 16:06 (UTC)
1336 6
Der Verfasser hat den Inhalt gelöscht.
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 22. Jun 2024, 16:33 (UTC)
# 2
On: Jun 22, 2024, 16:06 (UTC), Written by Aoliss

So black star planed on being able to be upgraded to new item,any plans for godr ayed or ppl with it are just screwed?

You can swap between Blackstar and Godr-Ayed at PEN as much as you want but you're still screwed because the new weapons have 10 enhancement levels and are going to be hell to obtain unless you can spend your whole life on the game because you're a streamer or don't have a job or anything else going on in it.

33 176
Lv 63
Veve
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 22. Jun 2024, 16:43 (UTC)
# 3

make me wonder what people will think when they only use awakening weapon and now the main weapon sound like it will have a higher ap

141 508
Lv 65
Amiee
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 22. Jun 2024, 19:09 (UTC)
# 4
On: Jun 22, 2024, 16:33 (UTC), Written by Velvy

You can swap between Blackstar and Godr-Ayed at PEN as much as you want but you're still screwed because the new weapons have 10 enhancement levels and are going to be hell to obtain unless you can spend your whole life on the game because you're a streamer or don't have a job or anything else going on in it.

How can you even type something like this when your level 63

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 22. Jun 2024, 21:03 (UTC)
# 5

enchanting a GODR from TET to PEN is probably the biggest mistake you can do in bdo.. the chance is even lower as enchanting blackstar from tet to pen ... and you need more pittys...

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 22. Jun 2024, 21:11 (UTC)
# 6
On: Jun 22, 2024, 19:09 (UTC), Written by Taquain

How can you even type something like this when your level 63

I have a level 64 too and a bunch of other characters floating around in 61-62 EXP range. I don't have as much time to play games as I used to.

33 176
Lv 63
Veve
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 23. Jun 2024, 19:55 (UTC)
# 7
On: Jun 22, 2024, 21:03 (UTC), Written by JuicyJanna

enchanting a GODR from TET to PEN is probably the biggest mistake you can do in bdo.. the chance is even lower as enchanting blackstar from tet to pen ... and you need more pittys...

Actually, buying and then tapping a Godr from IV to " V" is probably smarter than tapping a blackstar. If I had to do it again, I would have purchased all my Godrs at IV and tapped them at leisure until they went.

it took me 356 FS for my awakening and 328 FS for my main hand Blackstar to go to "V". My off-hand went on 252. 

Meanwhile I git guild mates hitting " V" on 95 and 160 fail stacks.

Overall, RNG is RNG but it for me, It would have been cheaper for me to buy a IV use free Crons to probably hit "V". 

I do agree going from base to "V" Godr would be asnine at this point in the game though.

14 385
Lv Privat
Migoya
Der Verfasser hat den Inhalt gelöscht.
Antworten

General Gameplay

All discussion related to BDO Gameplay.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen