Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 17 : 5 25. Jul 2024
CEST 19 : 5 25. Jul 2024
PDT 10 : 5 25. Jul 2024
EDT 13 : 5 25. Jul 2024
Sovereign weapon exchangeable with different Types of Blackstar Weapon?
23. Jun 2024, 11:22 (UTC)
1690 4
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 23. Jun 2024, 11:22 (UTC)
# 1

Im Wondering if you can exchange 1 main + 1 awa to a sovereign.

Or do it need to be the same weapon Class? (maybe even the exact same weapon?)

i.e 2x Awa Gauntlets Bs for 1 Awa Sovereign.

Thing is i finally clicked my awa to Pen, but if ill take the upcomming free Pen for the Main Weapon slot, can i still exchange them later or am i stuck and need to grind the other ways to obtain.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 23. Jun 2024, 16:55 (UTC)
# 2
On: Jun 23, 2024, 11:22 (UTC), Written by Tobiimiti

Im Wondering if you can exchange 1 main + 1 awa to a sovereign.

Or do it need to be the same weapon Class? (maybe even the exact same weapon?)

i.e 2x Awa Gauntlets Bs for 1 Awa Sovereign.

Thing is i finally clicked my awa to Pen, but if ill take the upcomming free Pen for the Main Weapon slot, can i still exchange them later or am i stuck and need to grind the other ways to obtain.

We are going to have to assume you will have to have Awakening + Awakening and Main + Main to create the Sovereign...

The only current proof i have is based off the 3rd option Pen Blackstar main + Kzarka c20 + Gem of twilight

meaning you have to have same weapons to produce 1.... that doesnt mean you cant take a main hand from a mystic/striker and main hand from Valk to produce it.. obviously we are just guessing at this point.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 26. Jun 2024, 01:56 (UTC)
# 3

Oh if you wonder how things will work for sov enhancement try this one for size.  If you need to grind mats behind gated group boss blitzes in an exclusive zone, is the sov enhancement subject to a probability where if you fail will lose said mats you had worked so hard for?

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 26. Jun 2024, 11:54 (UTC)
# 4
On: Jun 26, 2024, 01:56 (UTC), Written by SpiritDragon

Oh if you wonder how things will work for sov enhancement try this one for size.  If you need to grind mats behind gated group boss blitzes in an exclusive zone, is the sov enhancement subject to a probability where if you fail will lose said mats you had worked so hard for?

Probably yes, that's why we can use crons on it.

Fail = item drop+mats gone

With this enhancing system they should give guarantee upgrade if you collect X mats from boss blitz

So time invested = enhancement level 

Antworten

General Gameplay

All discussion related to BDO Gameplay.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen