Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 22 : 29 22. Jul 2024
CEST 0 : 29 23. Jul 2024
PDT 15 : 29 22. Jul 2024
EDT 18 : 29 22. Jul 2024
Cannot Move Trade Item -- but I'm not tagged???
25. Jun 2024, 10:59 (UTC)
1285 5
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 25. Jun 2024, 10:59 (UTC)
# 1

Okay, so forgive me ignorance. I'm very much not savvy with the in's and out's of BDO. But I've seen a few threads here where people couldn't move expired fish from storage. Everyone said, "Your character has to be untagged to move it," because of some sort of exploit prevention being set in place. Fair enough.

HOWEVER. I literally am not tagged. I only have TWO characters I've ever created thus far, and BOTH get the same error. And NEITHER have been tagged. When I open the tag menu - for both - it shows that neither of them have been tagged. I'm so very confused. And being as every thread says the solution is to click "untag," on a character to fix the problem -- I am now left in confusion and frustration. Because, that is clearly not the problem for me. 

Do I need to submit a ticket for a bug or is there some other solution to remove this expired fish from my Storage? T^T

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 25. Jun 2024, 11:25 (UTC)
# 2

You cannot move trade items remotely. I assume youre in Velia (as it shows on the tag screen), and not in calpheon city. Walk to the storage in calpheon, and you should be able to take the fish out.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 25. Jun 2024, 11:49 (UTC)
# 3

Oh!!! I didn't realize trade items can't be moved remotely. I had completed Magnus quests and was able to move anything anywhere, so this confused me. I've never touched the trading system in this game, so I am not schooled on what all entails with trading items and do's and don't's, etc. 

Thank you!! 

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 25. Jun 2024, 11:55 (UTC)
# 4

No worries, we're here to help :) Hope you could take the fishes out now.

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 25. Jun 2024, 12:00 (UTC)
# 5

there is a bonus for distance when selling trade items, that's why this restriction exists

0 10
Lv Privat
Rye
Antworten

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen