Color Palette Dye
● Added the function to dye your equipment with specific colors instead of being limited to the preset color palettes.
- After selecting the equipment and specific part of the equipment you wish to dye in the Dye (J) window, select the Merv's Palette tab to find the "Color Palette" button (). Click it to open up the window.
* To freely dye your equipment and outfit, you will need to have an active "Merv's Palette."
- Move your cursor or input the appropriate value in the respective R/G/B slots, then press the "Select Color" button to find the color you seek.
● Added the function to dye your character's hair any color instead of being limited to the preset color palettes.
- Through both the Beauty Salon (F4) and when creating a new character, you can now open the Color Palette window via Customization - Hair - Color, move your cursor or input the appropriate value in the respective R/G/B slots to find the color you seek.
- You cannot select colors with too high of a chroma. The color palette will auto-adjust to the color with the highest chroma.
With today's update, we've implemented the function to be able to customize your character's equipment, outfits, and hair color to specific RGB colors. You can adjust not only the color but the fabric of your equipment and outfit with the "Color Palette" function, thus granting greater freedom in bringing out your character's uniqueness. However, using the "Color Palette" function on your character's hair may auto-adjust the chroma of your selected color to prevent your character's hair color from looking less natural.
We hope that this update brings more color to your adventures.