Changes to Relic Crystal Summon Scroll
● Changed the way summoning works with the Ancient Relic Crystal Summon Scroll.
|Party leader uses the scroll at the designated location to summon monsters.
Party leader gets loot and quest reward.
Party members get loot.
|Go to the designated spawn location to interact with the Faded Ancient Relic and use the UI to summon.
The party leader puts in the number of scrolls according to the stage the party wishes to attempt.
The rest of the party member put in the same number of scrolls.
The party leader and members all get their rewards as loot.
* The summon scrolls can still be used in the old method!
* The summon scrolls can still be used in the old method where the party leader just summons the boss.
- The Faded Ancient Relic has up to five different "stages" in which monsters can be summoned. The different amount of scrolls and recommended AP per stage are as follows.
|Stage||Required Scrolls||Recommend AP|
|1||1 each||150 AP or higher, Co-op|
|2||2 each||190 AP or higher, Co-op|
|3||3 each||220 AP or higher, Co-op|
|4||4 each||240 AP or higher, Co-op|
|5||5 each||260 AP or higher, Co-op|
* The difficulty of the boss is determined by the number of scrolls used regardless of the size of your party. In other words, we strongly recommend you bring as many party members as you can.
* Defeat these monsters to obtain additional loot.