Imperial Auction House NPC
- Imperial Auction House NPCs have been added to each city.
- At the Imperial Auction House, special rare items will be up for bid.
- When the auction house opens up, there will be a system message and the Imperial Auction House NPCs will start accepting bids.
- When the auction is underway, you will be able to see the Current Bid.
- While bidding is still open any Adventurer can place a higher bid, and the Current Bid value will change accordingly.
- If a higher bid is placed a minute before the bidding was to end, bidding will be extended for an additional minute.
- During that extra minute, if an even higher bid is placed, then the bidding will be extended for another minute.
- When the auctions closes and you have the winning bid, the money you pledged for the bid will be consumed and you can receive your new item from "My Bid List.”
- If you lost the bid, you can get back the money you pledged for your bid from “My Bid List.”
- The first Imperial Auction will start on the following schedule.
- Imperial Auction House Hours:
- 4/26(Thr) 15:00 UTC ~ 5/6(Sun) 15:00 UTC
- 4/26(Thr) 17:00 CEST ~ 5/6(Sun) 17:00 CEST
- 4/27(Fri) 00:00 UTC ~ 5/7(Mon) 00:00 UTC
- 4/26(Thr) 17:00 PDT ~ 5/6(Sun) 17:00 PDT
- Click <Here> to learn all about Imperial House Auction!
- Items have been added for Imperial Auction House.
- [Guild] Kzarka, The Lord of Corruption Summon Scroll
- [Guild] Karanda Summon Scroll
- [Guild] Nouver Summon Scroll
- [Guild] Ancient Kutum Summon Scroll
- [Guild] Muraka Summon Scroll
- [Guild] Tukar Laytenn Summon Scroll
- Talk to Imperial Auction House NPCs in capital cities to place your bid.
- You can simultaneously bid for all items that are currently up for auction.
- The auction continues for 10 days. If a new high bid is placed 1 minute before the end, the bidding time will be extended by 1 minute.
- If the server becomes unavailable due to emergency maintenance or for other reasons, the bidding time will be extended accordingly.
- The titles for Renown Score has been edited to better depict the original development intentions.
- The Legend → The Great One
- The Great One → The Noble One
- The Undaunted One → The Undaunted
- The score criterion text for The Great One (formerly The Legend) has been simplified so that it doesn’t overlap with other text.
- Fixed the issue where the Max HP decrease debuff coming from a winning streak in Team Battle sometimes did not reset.
- Fixed the issue where you could not move your character after exiting the spectator mode of Team Battle’s one-on-one match.
- Fixed the issue where opponents in Team Battle were sometimes invisible.
- In the Individual Battle version of Arena of Arsha, the Max HP decrease effect depending on the matches time lapsed has been removed. Instead, the same effect will be applied to Adventurers on a winning streak.
- The current round will be displayed (numerically) in the Manage Matches window for Arena of Arsha’s Individual Mode.
- Place of Origin will be specified by the Transportation portion of the Receive Dispatch window.
- Fixed the issue where even regular guild members could collect Indomitable Flags.
- Guild Bonus system has been adjusted.
- Guild Bonus can now be given out from 1 ~ 4 dividend levels to 1 ~ 10 dividend levels. (dividend level can be set by the Guild Master only)
- Guild Bonus can be set to be distributed by checking either ‘All’ or ‘Indv.’ (Individual) option button. Note that the overall UI to set this has been changed to be more fitting for this purpose.
- You can check the ‘All’ option button to set the dividend level en masse. All members who are checked as ‘All’ will be applied with the same dividend level you set.
- Check the ‘Indv.’ option button to set the dividend level individually.
- The Guild Master can decide on which members will be checked as ‘All’ and which members will be checked as ‘Indv.’ in the same pool of guild members to receive the Guild Bonus.
- However, Guild Bonus range at max 40 percent of the entire guild fund will remain the same.
- The Guild Bonus distribution formula is as follows:
- Base Bonus amount = Guild Bonus amount (set by the Guild Master) ÷ Total dividend level of each guild member
- Actual receipt amount = Base Bonus amount × Set dividend level
- Let’s say the Guild Master sets the Guild Bonus to be distributed as 1,000,000 Silvers. The total of guild members’ dividend levels (ex. if 5 members have a dividend level of 9, 1, 5, 2, and 3 respectively, the total is 20) is to be calculated first. Next, the base bonus would be calculated as 50,000 Silvers which comes from 1,000,000 divided by 20 (the total level of guild members). Then the base bonus multiplied by the level of guild members respectively would decide on the final amount of Guild Bonus received. So a level 10 Guild member would receive 500,000 Silvers (50,000 Silvers (base bonus) * 10 (dividend level set by the Guild Master)).