In addition to the improved "guild ping" feature, we are working on a "guild marker" feature for guilds that allows you to mark locations on the World Map. We hope this "guild marker" feature can be used in a variety of ways including marking enemies' nodes and defense points, designating attack routes for allies, and more.
▲ This is a development draft of the "guild marker" feature.
We will make our best efforts to ensure guild members can enjoy strategically coordinated guild combat together.
- Pressing Alt + ` or holding ` will display the Ring Menu. You can select Attack, Moving, Command, Warning pings from the menu.
- You can use the ping selected by pressing `.
- If you don't designate the type of ping from the Ring Menu, it will be displayed the same as the ping used before the update.
- You can select the type of ping by either pressing Alt + ` or holding ` on the World Map. You can also use guild pings by pressing CTRL + LMB.
● Added so that you can use the hotkeys to set the added types of pings from the added ping feature (Alt + `) from Settings -> Interface Settings -> Misc. Hotkeys.
- Select Attack Ping
- Select Moving Ping
- Select Command Ping
- Select Warning Ping