Atoraxxion Solo Mode
The Solo adventure mode is a "story mode," where adventurers can complete the Atoraxxion main quests on their own and not necessarily in a party. Many adventurers provided us with feedback that they wished to play through the story at their own pace. We hope this update will be a great pleasure for those adventurers.
Furthermore, the story that unfolds in Atoraxxion has a deep connection with Illezra, an important figure in Black Desert, so we recommend that all adventurers experience it for themselves.
- Added a "Solo" mode so players have the option to proceed with Atoraxxion's main quests alone versus a party of 5.
- You can begin your solo adventure by pressing the "Enter Solo Mode" button upon entering Atoraxxion via the Sol Magia at the Ancient Stone Chamber
- All "[Co-op]" tags from Atoraxxion's main quests and summaries have been removed with the addition of Solo mode.
- Removed the [Co-op] text from quest names and summaries.
- Updated certain quest summaries and dialog.
- Added information regarding the surrounding terrain so they can be carried out more smoothly for the following Atoraxxion: Vahmalkea quests.
- [Atoraxxion] Shattered Memory
- [Atoraxxion] Unacceptable Imitation
[Solo] Atoraxxion Disclaimer
|Learnable Knowledge & Relevant Items||Unavailable Knowledge & Relevant Items|
|- Knowledge from the main questline
- Knowledge from defeating monsters
- Monster Knowledge from Circuit of Special Information items
- Scholarly/Adventure Log-related Knowledge from the Field
|- Scroll of Dehkima's Records obtained from defeating the last boss
- Knowledge obtained from unraveling threads outside the main questline and requiring party members
- Added a "Solo" mode so players have the option to proceed with Atoraxxion: Yolunakea's main quests alone rather than with a party of 5.
- You can begin your solo adventure by pressing the "Enter Solo Mode" button upon entering Atoraxxion via the Sol Magia at the Ancient Stone Chamber.
- [Solo] Atoraxxion: Yolunakea has been designed so that you can complete the main quest alone, just like Vahmalkea and Sycrakea.