● Added the new defense gear, Blackstar Shoes.
● Added 'Max HP +100' to the Blackstar Armor 4-Set Effect.
* Changes in Min & Max prices of Blackstar Shoes registered in the Central Market will be reflected faster than other gear for a 2-week period after April 14 (Wed) maintenance.
● Added the Blackstar Shoes crafting questline.
- You can complete the Blackstar Shoes crafting questline once per character.
- To start the Blackstar Shoes crafting questline, you will need the 'Remnants of the Rift,' which has a low chance to drop from Dark Rifts, and 'The Three Legendary Blacksmiths of Mediah' knowledge. In addition, you will also need the 'Specter's Energy,' a special ingredient which also has a low chance to drop from monsters all over the world of Black Desert. 'Specter's Energy' has a slightly higher chance to drop from monsters in Thornwood Forest.
- 'Remnants of the Rift' has a low chance to drop from Dark Rift bosses.
- To learn 'The Three Legendary Blacksmiths of Mediah' knowledge, you will require a Lv. 56 or higher character who has already completed the revamped Mediah main questline, then accept and complete the 'The Three Blacksmiths' quest from Tulem. Adventurers who've previously completed the quest can interact with Tulem to gain the knowledge.
- This questline has a crossroads quest in the middle. Veteran adventurers can choose to face the powerful boss immediately, while other adventurers can opt to fight a weaker boss to complete the quest.