Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 11 : 17 Feb 3, 2023
CET 12 : 17 Feb 3, 2023
PST 3 : 17 Feb 3, 2023
EST 6 : 17 Feb 3, 2023
#Suggestions
Increase morphing customization for Corsair
Jul 3, 2021, 23:07 (UTC)
556 2
Last Edit : Jul 3, 2021, 23:07 (UTC)
# 1

Whether or not this falls on deaf ears. Corsair has got to be the most horribly restrictive and terribly customizable class we've had thus far. the morphs are about 1/10 of even the terrible ones like guardian and nova, and like 1/100 of the earlier classes. My lord. I had this theory about them just making customization less and less in the game, and I was just making it as a joke. Its literally getting to the point where the only thing you'll be able to change is the color of things. The pupil is more Square than it is round, Its really fady on the outsides instead of being solid with the slider at 0 area like it should be, The reflect on the eyes lens is terrible and has this horrible graphic that has continued with most of the newer classes, The shine is like 1/10 of its strength from 1-100 as compared to other classes, The eye liner instead of being around the eye is literally inside the the back of the eyelids, The eyebrows are extremely deformed themselves and mess up  most of the eyes as well (They aren't separated enough with other facial features, mainly the eyes.  It stretches the top eyelid out). There are two lines that show serious deformation on the chin if you try and move it at all, The eyes might as well just havea ticker squares instead of drag arrows as they barely move. The body deformation is a lot worse than other classes making it very restrictive. Using any one of the muscle sliders will make the skin start to look like sandpaper. She literally has a single voice option. Literally just one. We're literally scraping the bottom of the barrel here. Certain skin colors ruin the look of your face and body, causing model issues and errors to come to the surface as it can no longer hide them becaue of the shaders. For some reason the eyeball itself keeps getting less and less white and for some reason the ears have more customization than most, if not all options on the face. 

Take this as a little review if you will but these are all problems that are plaguing every single new class put into the game since shai I believe, and she's on the very border of decent customization. 

We really need to slow down on additions and focus on current. 

Last Edit : Jul 3, 2021, 23:13 (UTC)
# 2

I did have a clipping issue during character creation; if I tilted my eyes/eyebrows too much my eyeballs clipped throughthe eyelids like little white triangles... It was gross... so I had to put it back.

I haven't noticed 99% of what you wrote, though...

This post was deleted by the writer.

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information