CEST 8 : 57 May 20, 2022
PDT 23 : 57 May 19, 2022
EDT 2 : 57 May 20, 2022
Punishing Subscription Mechanics are too pricey
Sep 4, 2021, 15:48 (UTC)
289 4
Last Edit : Sep 4, 2021, 15:48 (UTC)
# 1

Basically, I would like to say that this game is beautiful. However, I quit at the end of every season for this primary reason:

The quality of life without the value pack, kamasylvia blessing, and secret of the old moon is drastically reduced. This would be fine for me if it was a 10-15 USD a month renewal cost. Thats right, a 15 dollar sub. I don't appreciate being psychologically played into wanting these things like a pack of cigarettes. To get all 3 monthly is more than 60 dollars. That is insane. Why you ask?

Energy. You can't do much without it. In fact, it costs energy to chat in global channels, of course this energy barely regenerates offline. So going to sleep or work will only give you a fraction back. 

Last Edit : Sep 4, 2021, 16:08 (UTC)
# 2

Well, this is an expensive game. You gotta pay for the quality.

159 2999
Lv 62
Hnnie
Last Edit : Sep 4, 2021, 18:58 (UTC)
# 3
On: Sep 4, 2021, 15:48 (UTC), Written by AlphaRaider

Basically, I would like to say that this game is beautiful. However, I quit at the end of every season for this primary reason:

The quality of life without the value pack, kamasylvia blessing, and secret of the old moon is drastically reduced. This would be fine for me if it was a 10-15 USD a month renewal cost. Thats right, a 15 dollar sub. I don't appreciate being psychologically played into wanting these things like a pack of cigarettes. To get all 3 monthly is more than 60 dollars. That is insane. Why you ask?

Energy. You can't do much without it. In fact, it costs energy to chat in global channels, of course this energy barely regenerates offline. So going to sleep or work will only give you a fraction back. 

tl dr you one of those players who decided that in game chat is a place where you will talk whatever crap on your mind and your upset you can't do it for free. You can buy energy potions from MP, should be enough energy flow for you to "enjoy" game, because if you spam more than 50 messages in chat in 10minutes, probably everyone already blocked you.

As for fist part, game is fully playable w/o VP/Kama/OMBook, yes, those items will be useful at late stage of game, which you nowhere around.

Last Edit : Sep 4, 2021, 20:23 (UTC)
# 4

PLaying without VP is plain annoying, i have so much trash I wanna sell just to free up space.

old moon is suuuuper chill if you play around with sever characters and switch specs also tent is nice

Kama is the weakes of them all, idk Idc too much about energy and 20% is nothing since LS exists.

I've played now 2 month without any of those and VP annoys me the most.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information

Limited Time Only - Free Gift Pack

Limited-time offer Eternal
Winter Edition
Buy Eternal Winter Edition