Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert launcher if your game doesn't start.

Please Install the Black Desert launcher to start the game.

1 Run the downloaded BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe file to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Please start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 14 : 40 Aug 19, 2022
CEST 16 : 40 Aug 19, 2022
PDT 7 : 40 Aug 19, 2022
EDT 10 : 40 Aug 19, 2022
#PvE #Season
Quick leveling guide for beginners (level 1 to 50)
Jan 5, 2022, 12:50 (UTC)
828 7
Last Edit : Jan 9, 2022, 12:06 (UTC)
# 1

Hello everyone, πŸ™‚/

I made a super short leveling guide for those who like me, are very new to the game & chose the simplified path without having any idea where to farm their levels.

For those who can't see the video directly in this thread :

here's a link to the guide (will be opened in another window)

You'll find more resources in the description field.

There's a lot of running from one spot to another, but this method helped me reach level 50 in just a few hours.

May you all have a fun & a pleasant time playing the game.

Regards. 😊

Last Edit : Jan 7, 2022, 19:51 (UTC)
# 2

Hi, so you don't need to level a character by quest to 50 anymore?  I just came back to the game but when I used to play there was a guide that said we needed a character that leveled only through story quests and not mobs to 50 before we could do the story quest up to 14 and mobs.  I guess I might be that old of a player.

Last Edit : Jan 8, 2022, 17:52 (UTC)
# 3
On: Jan 7, 2022, 19:51 (UTC), Written by KoriAiko

Hi, so you don't need to level a character by quest to 50 anymore?  I just came back to the game but when I used to play there was a guide that said we needed a character that leveled only through story quests and not mobs to 50 before we could do the story quest up to 14 and mobs.  I guess I might be that old of a player.

Hello Kori,

Apparently it's a new feature that allows you to skip the story & level through farming mobs. Once you reach 15, you go to that npc in Velia that offers you the choice between leveling through storyline quests or through farming mobs. πŸ™‚

Edit : i'm not sure, i'm kind of new too, but you may need to have gone through the main story questline on at least 1 character to be able to chose between the regular path or the simplified one on any other new character from the same family.

Last Edit : Jan 9, 2022, 12:33 (UTC)
# 4
On: Jan 8, 2022, 17:38 (UTC), Written by Yatsu

Hello Kori,

Apparently it's a new feature that allows you to skip the story & level through farming mobs. Once you reach 15, you go to that npc in Velia that offers you the choice between leveling through storyline quests or through farming mobs. πŸ™‚

Edit : i'm not sure, i'm kind of new too, but you may need to have gone through the main story questline on at least 1 character to be able to chose between the regular path or the simplified one on any other new character from the same family.

That's a quest offered only through seasons, if you are referring to the simplified questline. 

Last Edit : Jan 9, 2022, 17:08 (UTC)
# 5
On: Jan 9, 2022, 12:33 (UTC), Written by Saletri

That's a quest offered only through seasons, if you are referring to the simplified questline. 

Yes i'm referring to that questing choice you're given after you reach level 15-16.  You get it from [NPC]Alustin in Velia.

Thank you for the additionnal piece of info, Saletri. πŸ™‚πŸ™

Last Edit : Jan 9, 2022, 23:51 (UTC)
# 6
On: Jan 9, 2022, 17:08 (UTC), Written by Yatsu

Yes i'm referring to that questing choice you're given after you reach level 15-16.  You get it from [NPC]Alustin in Velia.

Thank you for the additionnal piece of info, Saletri. πŸ™‚πŸ™

I believe the Simplified Questline is available exclusively once per season, and only when you have a character that has already completed the main mission up to the end of the Mediah Questline, I.e. they've completed the pet mission called... "[Pet] Bareeds' Junaid".

Last Edit : Jan 10, 2022, 11:11 (UTC)
# 7
On: Jan 9, 2022, 23:51 (UTC), Written by Reverielle

I believe the Simplified Questline is available exclusively once per season, and only when you have a character that has already completed the main mission up to the end of the Mediah Questline, I.e. they've completed the pet mission called... "[Pet] Bareeds' Junaid".

Thanks for info Reverielle. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information

Limited Time Only - Free Gift Pack