Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert launcher if your game doesn't start.

Please Install the Black Desert launcher to start the game.

1 Run the downloaded BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe file to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Please start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 9 : 31 Aug 12, 2022
CEST 11 : 31 Aug 12, 2022
PDT 2 : 31 Aug 12, 2022
EDT 5 : 31 Aug 12, 2022
BDO: My true black spirit (ep1) (Shai stories)
Jan 8, 2022, 22:02 (UTC)
332 4
Last Edit : Jan 8, 2022, 22:02 (UTC)
# 1

Yes the video is very dark in places, it’s meant to be, and some sequences have raid brightness changes (e.g. a flash) so you may wish to warn viewer that are photo sensitive

Don’t know when the next one will be out and I don’t know where it will lead. I don’t make stories to a script, they develop as I’m making them… more fun that way, as even I don’t know the ending. Sure, they will all follow the story and themes set out in this first video, and there seems to be some story forming here :)

Even though this was only 6 mins video, it took me hours to make, spread over days. This is just a hobby and I haven’t set ase time you schedule content. And text in the video is as good as I can get it, I struggle with language, written and spoken, it’s not something I can just learn my way out of, it relates to aspersers, and the way I type today, its 100 time better than it would be if I wants trying hard.

Last Edit : Jan 9, 2022, 12:07 (UTC)
# 2

Nive video, nice visuals, nice montage! 
But why is everyone always so super duper edgy in these BDO vids. "Take over the world one day..." "Me against everyone else..." - Is it how people are supposed feel sitting in front of their screen so much? 

Last Edit : Jan 9, 2022, 15:20 (UTC)
# 3

cus we need a big story... and a shai, so powerless.. it's polar oposite

Last Edit : Jan 9, 2022, 17:15 (UTC)
# 4

I found it cute & entertaining.

Nicely edited, well done. 🙂👍

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information

Limited Time Only - Free Gift Pack