Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert launcher if your game doesn't start.

Please Install the Black Desert launcher to start the game.

1 Run the downloaded BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe file to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Please start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 15 : 56 Oct 3, 2022
CEST 17 : 56 Oct 3, 2022
PDT 8 : 56 Oct 3, 2022
EDT 11 : 56 Oct 3, 2022
#Creation #Image #Roleplay
I Drew a Tamer in Night Cat Outfit in a Cyberpunk Environment 🌌🌃
Feb 22, 2022, 09:02 (UTC)
3141 15
1 2
Last Edit : Feb 23, 2022, 13:09 (UTC)
# 2

Really cool... So beauty, so amazing. Very amazing job

Last Edit : Feb 23, 2022, 14:00 (UTC)
# 3

Tamer in front if a "night Club"- FBI wants a word with you!! xD 

The art itself is indeed pretty cool. I can feel of this image this could be really an android body.
But I may think a Kunoichi (because she can wear the same outfit) would even fit better on such scene, because modern android Ninja assassins are not rare in this Setting.

Just I don't like Cyberpunk if you intended to mean the Videogame, CP setting in generell I actually like.

12 63
Lv Private
Kukirin
Last Edit : Feb 23, 2022, 14:53 (UTC)
# 4

Great work, love the colours! I wish the ingame costume had those animated flame πŸ”₯ pink/purple eyes you drew.

0 25
Lv Private
DREAMER
Last Edit : Feb 23, 2022, 15:36 (UTC)
# 5

This would be a fantastic halloween costume - love it, such a good combination! You stylized this brilliantly too those eye slits and the red glow coming from inside the helmet are really cool and well done lines, beauty!!

Last Edit : Feb 23, 2022, 16:55 (UTC)
# 6

Thx Alot everybody! You are way too kind o/\ β™₯

Last Edit : Feb 23, 2022, 17:00 (UTC)
# 7
On: Feb 23, 2022, 13:46 (UTC), Written by Veoh

Tamer in front if a "night Club"- FBI wants a word with you!! xD 

The art itself is indeed pretty cool. I can feel of this image this could be really an android body.
But I may think a Kunoichi (because she can wear the same outfit) would even fit better on such scene, because modern android Ninja assassins are not rare in this Setting.

Just I don't like Cyberpunk if you intended to mean the Videogame, CP setting in generell I actually like.

xDD ahaha thx alot buddy! It was commissioned for a friend and she is a tamer thats the reason why :3 also yeah Cyberpunk meant like the science fiction /distopian futuristic genre :3  o7 have a nice one and again thx o/\

This post was deleted by the writer.
Last Edit : Feb 23, 2022, 22:47 (UTC)
# 9

Very great outfit make Cyberpunk theme outfits for every would be awesome tbh 

Last Edit : Feb 24, 2022, 12:47 (UTC)
# 10

ive never commented on anything on BDO. so this is indeed a first.  amazing job its really well done.... BDO should take a hint from this kinda thing... its a step in the right direction and a breath of fresh air. keep this kinda working flowing. take care.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information