Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert launcher if your game doesn't start.

Please Install the Black Desert launcher to start the game.

1 Run the downloaded BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe file to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Please start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 4 : 38 Aug 14, 2022
CEST 6 : 38 Aug 14, 2022
PDT 21 : 38 Aug 13, 2022
EDT 0 : 38 Aug 14, 2022
#Bug
Collision Detection - Stuck in Environment in Kama
Mar 7, 2021, 00:28 (UTC)
463 2
Last Edit : Mar 7, 2021, 00:28 (UTC)
# 1

Hi there...Leaving Grana on my T8 horse, I got stuck in the environment in White Forest.

I was going so fast the item hadn't loaded yet... and then it loaded suddenly around me - one of the light pillars.

I tried to get out with the horse, jumping too... didn't work. Then I tried to press R to get off the horse so I could call it with the training whistle - that also didn't work. So I backed up so that the horse's head was stuck in the pillar rather than his butt, and did manage to get off- but remained stuck within the pillar (me too!).

Next I tried to soft re-log... (ie: Character Selection screen and then back in again)... It also did not work - as my character and horse are still stuck within the wooden light pillar, surrounded by a few rocks at the base.

Here are some screenshots of my predicament:

It seems as though the forum will not allow me to put multiple screenshots in the same post. Therefore, I will reply with additional screenshots.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information

Limited Time Only - Free Gift Pack