As many of you know, Pearl Abyss will begin servicing Black Desert NA/EU directly early this year. Since the launch of Black Desert Online, our wonderful community members have been contributing to the rich and diverse history of Black Desert Online through a variety of online resources. We’d like to preserve as many of these historical records as possible, such as guides, tutorials, videos, and other helpful content community members have created. In order to help safeguard them from being lost in the sands of time, we invite you to participate in our History Preservation Event!
This event was put together to show our appreciation for all the outstanding individuals who’ve gone out of their way to help Black Desert become the game it is today! All Adventurers will receive rewards as a thank you from the Pearl Abyss team. Additionally, a special prize will be awarded to 15 Adventurers for exceptional contributions during this event.
- Start Date: February 3, 2021 (Wed)
- End Date: February 24, 2021 (Wed) before maintenance.
- Winner Announcement: March 10, 2021 (Wed) after maintenance.
- Eligible posts must adhere to these requirements:
- Must be posted within the categories, Tips & Guides or Classes.
- Be functional in nature and not simply spam or gibberish.
- Contribute knowledge or other useful information to Adventurers.
|All participants||Top 15 winners|
• [Event] Blessing of Kamasylve (7 Days) x1
• [Event] Spellbound Tool Box x1
• [Event] Value Pack (7 Days) x1
• [Event] Enhancement Help Kit II x1
• Fine Accessory Box x1
• Chance to be an Ambassador
※ Additional Notices
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.
- Prizes are not transferrable to others and cannot be exchanged/replaced for monetary value or similar items in kind.
- You may only participate in the event once per Family.
- If your account is penalized for violating the Terms of Service/Policies before the date prizes are provided, you may have any prizes cancelled and withdrawn.
- Content not listed on this page follows the [Event Rules].
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support].
BDO Helpdesk Spreadsheet: