Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert launcher if your game doesn't start.

Please Install the Black Desert launcher to start the game.

1 Run the downloaded BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe file to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Please start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 15 : 14 Oct 3, 2022
CEST 17 : 14 Oct 3, 2022
PDT 8 : 14 Oct 3, 2022
EDT 11 : 14 Oct 3, 2022
[video] Enhancing Blues [how I grind]
Jul 19, 2022, 08:48 (UTC)
163 3
Last Edit : Jul 19, 2022, 08:49 (UTC)
# 1

How I grind. I can’t explain what I’m doing, I just do it.

(not a guide, just showing you how i play)

-------

Cost of materials that session; 660 mill

Profit that session after tax and extras: about 900 mill

Timer taken: about an hour

Long term average per hour ; 300mill-500mill

EU - as NA feels very different when i tried Dis

----

May favorite enhancement spot? Heidel, next to the fountain/ statue of a dragon making love to a horse. Access to the market and access to repairs… no foil needed!

Last Edit : Jul 19, 2022, 11:01 (UTC)
# 2

It is possible to make profit on enchanting low tier items like these, the issue is that these items have small demand, hence can't be really done in large numbers. Like if 10ppl would start doing this, it would obliterate the market in a week.

Usually enchanting blues like this should be incorporated into failstack building, as with TET attemtps you can make 100fs stacks easily, which then can be used for taping acessories to tet which have larger margin.

204 3474
Lv 62
Hnnie
Last Edit : Jul 19, 2022, 12:10 (UTC)
# 3
On: Jul 19, 2022, 11:01 (UTC), Written by CatDK

It is possible to make profit on enchanting low tier items like these, the issue is that these items have small demand, hence can't be really done in large numbers. Like if 10ppl would start doing this, it would obliterate the market in a week.

Usually enchanting blues like this should be incorporated into failstack building, as with TET attemtps you can make 100fs stacks easily, which then can be used for taping acessories to tet which have larger margin.

yup, i agree. i use it for making 100 stacks, if it goes before that, sell it TET

and ture if more people start doing it, then it become over supplied, thats when you have to be very lucky and fight for position.. at that point a lot of the othere enhancers kinda back out.. blanaces out.

tet demans seems to go in waves (EU), i guess it's when someone is going for somthing big and wanna push a stack.

Just making a load of tets and putting them on the market probaly wont work well, there are lots of little extras that go on in order to make a steddy income (but only 300-500mill /h)

added: i would love to see what happens if more people try this.. the impact on supply and the availability of armors (base) dropping out. See where the base production is at, and if profit can still be made at that level.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information