Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert launcher if your game doesn't start.

Please Install the Black Desert launcher to start the game.

1 Run the downloaded BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe file to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Please start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 14 : 16 Oct 3, 2022
CEST 16 : 16 Oct 3, 2022
PDT 7 : 16 Oct 3, 2022
EDT 10 : 16 Oct 3, 2022
#Suggestions
[suggestion] Actual Qol stuff that people have been asking for
Aug 9, 2022, 17:58 (UTC)
201 6
Last Edit : Aug 9, 2022, 17:58 (UTC)
# 1

Image mock up. you asked for feedback, you know these things have come up many times, from forums to streams... it aint new, but it's now clear.

Last Edit : Aug 9, 2022, 22:50 (UTC)
# 2

This alone would bring back a lot of players. I love how you typo'd Marni as Mani lol. I know we all want to box Marni but... :P

Last Edit : Aug 10, 2022, 01:55 (UTC)
# 3
On: Aug 9, 2022, 22:50 (UTC), Written by Tooshaitopost

This alone would bring back a lot of players. I love how you typo'd Marni as Mani lol. I know we all want to box Marni but... :P

typos are there cus i didnt check enough, i dont see these things till way after... lots in there, but i left it be :)

could corrct and reupload, but meh.. people know what i mean, like you said 

This post was hidden by a staff due to the reports it has received.
Last Edit : Aug 10, 2022, 21:38 (UTC)
# 5

You should also add in prevention of killing afk fishers/horse trainers.

This ONeill bullshit is getting old.

5 68
Lv Private
Beltaim
Last Edit : Aug 10, 2022, 23:04 (UTC)
# 6

Add in a graphics setting to disable bloom in remastered 

Last Edit : Aug 10, 2022, 23:44 (UTC)
# 7
On: Aug 10, 2022, 23:04 (UTC), Written by BallzDeep69

Add in a graphics setting to disable bloom in remastered 

stange that not a thing already... sometimes i dont get why they restrict options so much, want us to play and see the game their way.

Dont they want to make us happy?

Gsync and stuff should also be in there (Used to be common options in games), bloom like you say... i bet there are some more too. Have them on by defualt, let people that want too, turn them off... so silly that we cant (now that nvida control pannle is gone, and MS appstore is broken for that dowload... why is it not in game as an option)..

and if i remember correctly, it’s not a huge issues, Just some DX flags on intitilazion (and some UI for use to set it up by), don’t even have to change the code really, passed variables just won’t be processed in the function (I’m guessing it’s still that way) or are there no coders at PA /BDO anymore, just scripter’s?

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information