Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 16 : 50 Feb 1, 2023
CET 17 : 50 Feb 1, 2023
PST 8 : 50 Feb 1, 2023
EST 11 : 50 Feb 1, 2023
Magnus: Gate to Shadow Realm
Nov 4, 2022, 20:26 (UTC)
103 7
Last Edit : Nov 4, 2022, 21:06 (UTC)
# 1

Title: Magnus: Gate to Shadow Realm
Family Name: Awgust

Region (NA/EU): EU

Suggestion/Comments: 

_______________________Magnus: Shadow Realm______________________

It was once said that within the abyss there lies the gate to shadow realm where darkness itself was born and once plagued the enitre world with havoc and destruction.

The gods once protected the world were brought to their knees as such was the power of creatures born within the Shadow Realm,...

The horror this creatures brought was so terryfying that the humanity, spirits, gods & monsters were fell apart...until the mortal realm joined forces with each other and fought back this creatures just barely to the extinction of mortal race, The last remaining heros of mortal realm forcedly closed and the gate was sealed.

No one will ever forget the horror of Shadow Realm where light itself didn't existed on that forever more dark sky, difficult for mortal to step close to shadow realm without the blessing of spirit and god; the last mortal to ever step into shadow realm and survived fortold his story as such: "Everything was so dark! there was no light but only the red moon, there was no water but the blood that followed into the river, no wind...trees that were there was all lifeless husk and the buildings of our realm was there...i...i saw my house! but it was all covered in black roots!... place looked like it was a exact copy of our realm but everything...was....Dead!. Creatures flying to the skies, creatures so big and horrorful i couldn't bare to withstand it's presence, even the small creatures looks as tho there were going to eat me alive! feeding onto each other this creatures are terriyfying...". After telling the story the man died instantly as a hand came out of the shadow realm gate...The last caretaker of abyss took the responsebility to seal the gate into the abyss and to create a abyssal world that lies between shadow realm and the mortal realm... after 100s years wuju was brought to the abyss to take care of  abyss and......to keep a close eyes...on...Shadow realm.

A content where players will walk through the terrifying gate of shadow realm to defeat this dangerous creatures.

Unlike our daily grind where we grind a group of monsters, here we will defeat a single boss mob just like in sherakhan: Nigh time. 

A very hard battle with mechanics to avoids and having to dodge boss mob power damage. 

A story mode quest like and in Shadow Realm no one is allowed to PVP since everyone must join forces to defeat a ultra powerful world boss and power mob boss. 

(with a satisfying rewards)

50 154
Lv Private
Sublimis
Last Edit : Nov 4, 2022, 22:49 (UTC)
# 2

solo play or group play?

Last Edit : Nov 4, 2022, 22:50 (UTC)
# 3

we cant call it shadow realm yugioh will sue us call it abyss shadow realm or shadow abyss realm

Last Edit : Nov 4, 2022, 23:04 (UTC)
# 4

A very hard battle with mechanics to avoids and having to dodge boss mob power damage. 

A story mode quest like and in Shadow Realm no one is allowed to PVP since everyone must join forces to defeat a ultra powerful world boss and power mob boss. 

(with a satisfying rewards)

No PvP? Let the player decide. If the Boss is really so hard, then they will join forces to defeat. If not, then let the PvP happen. And i´m not sure if i want another world that is separated form the main World.

Last Edit : Nov 5, 2022, 08:17 (UTC)
# 5
On: Nov 4, 2022, 22:49 (UTC), Written by LatinoPapichulo

solo play or group play?

option for group play. Example: 1 mob vs 3 players

50 154
Lv Private
Sublimis
Last Edit : Nov 5, 2022, 08:30 (UTC)
# 6
On: Nov 4, 2022, 23:02 (UTC), Written by Dionysosx

No PvP? Let the player decide. If the Boss is really so hard, then they will join forces to defeat. If not, then let the PvP happen. And i´m not sure if i want another world that is separated form the main World.

There are lots of PVE grind zone in the game where we can PVP and in shadow Realm there should be no safe zone cause all streets, houses, dead forest should be filled with dangerous mobs, there should be no friendly NPCs and PVP in a place where one mob can just kill you, it's a seriouse dumb move and doesn't works towards the lore... although if u want to PVP for Dual for Spot, u can always switch to Battle Arena for a quick Dual... and the content would also be a PVE friendly zone where u don't have to fight against a other players.

Oh yeah! player with a negative karma in shadow realm should get corrupted cause mobs will hunt them until they run away from mobs and escape shadow realm.

There should be enough mobs in the shadow realm to grind, hence all mobs there are on boss level and should drop a good rewards upon their defeat. 

Making mobs HP bar invisible would make it look even more harder but for the shake of casual andy, making mobs HP bar visible is better i suppose. 

50 154
Lv Private
Sublimis
Last Edit : Nov 5, 2022, 08:33 (UTC)
# 7

If PA make this content in BDO it would be one hell of a thrilling PVE content in the MMO genre, ofc a very good epic & spooky back ground music is a must for it's success... Background music makes a content ten time more exciting if it's a good one to match the grind location or the cities

50 154
Lv Private
Sublimis

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information