Family Name: NVIDIA
Region (NA/EU): EU
I mean i get it, you want keep the numbers without losing them during the nights.
My electricity bill worth me to stay offline and for a less then 1 hour of grinding i will earn wayyyyyyy more silver.
While i'm having:
reduced auto fishing time pets
reduced auto fishing time rod
reduced fishing chair
reduced fishing time artifacts
Rare fish float
1K+ FIshing mastery
And all this for a result of 7-8h of auto fishing:
+ 23 silver key + some trashiy 4-5mil woth of fish
Now fishing event is over and we're back to 10-15mil/night which not even covering my 20 minutes of elixiers during grinding.
1. Add some sort of cups/attachments to fishing rods to improve results,
Example, +10 Balenos will give -25% auto fishing time, the same version with cup/attachment on it will give an extra 5% special catch ( Ancient relics, T9 Horse mats )
2. Add more floats with diffrents catch option, such as:
I. Capitans float - 5% of catching T4 & T5 ships materials
* Add tiers so for example T4 Pure Pearl Crystal & similar will be more common while Tear of the ocean will be rare.
II. Riders Float - 5% of catching hose upgrade mats:
* Add tiers, so for example Stonetail Fodder & similar will be more common while Mythical feather will be a "Jackpot Catch"
III. Scientist's Float - 5% of catching upgrade mats:
* Add tiers, so for example Black Gem, Hard will be more common while Sharp, Hard less common and finally, Concentrated Magical Black Gem as a "Jackpot Catch"
3. Add Floats upgrades too, so people can improve the base 5% of catch to higher value.
4. Add a value for power cast (the one you hold space before cast), which is now useless (i actually wonder how many even know about it).
so the more energy you spend, the higher catch chance are..
After all its not 2015 standards when 10-20mil overnight somehow was ok'ish, auto & normal fishing should be reworked for ages now.
I know this post may get some hate from some, but I some-what agree.
Grinding zones were buffed and people are grinding much more silver than they were even just a few months back, yet auto-fishing hasn't been changed to improve in the same way.
Although some will argue that the relics are great for memory fragments, it's still not equal to what most players are now making hourly with something as simple as full PEN Tuvala gear.
My counter suggestion would be add fish nets to fishing replacing the outdated harpoon system. This would be also only active and you could get a lot of fish doing this.