Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 7 : 25 Jun 15, 2024
CEST 9 : 25 Jun 15, 2024
PDT 0 : 25 Jun 15, 2024
EDT 3 : 25 Jun 15, 2024
Client crashes after choosing a server
Jun 21, 2023, 23:56 (UTC)
2324 10
Last Edit : Jun 21, 2023, 23:56 (UTC)
# 1

Since the update today (June 21st) the client crashes after choosing a server..tried multiple times. I get in once in a while. Rebooted; checked file integrity...tried Seasons servers and other NA regular play servers. 

Last Edit : Jun 22, 2023, 08:28 (UTC)
# 2

Hi there, the first 2 things to do would be to first delete your cache in the following folders:

- Documents\Black Desert\UserCache

- Black Desert Online\Cache

and afterwards once again do the file scan.

If that does not work, send a ticket to support.

Last Edit : Feb 2, 2024, 13:40 (UTC)
# 3

got the same problem half a year later.

Last Edit : May 15, 2024, 13:50 (UTC)
# 4
On: Jun 22, 2023, 08:28 (UTC), Written by Minarya

Hi there, the first 2 things to do would be to first delete your cache in the following folders:

- Documents\Black Desert\UserCache

- Black Desert Online\Cache

and afterwards once again do the file scan.

If that does not work, send a ticket to support.

it works for me , thanks

Last Edit : May 15, 2024, 14:22 (UTC)
# 5

This is happening to me too, with no luck with the solutions above, help

Last Edit : May 15, 2024, 15:09 (UTC)
# 6

Make sure that OneDrive didnt enable itself (it likes to do that after windows updates sometimes). 

If it enabled itself and copies the documents folder, it can block the write permissions of BDO and lead to game crashes when you load in.

You can check if OneDrive is interfering by going to the Registry and checking the following:

- Open Registry Editor

- Check each of the following locations:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders

- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE "Common Documents" should point to %PUBLIC%\Documents

- HKEY_CURRENT_USER "Personal" should point to C:\Users\Username - Will change based on user\Documents

If OneDrive is mentioned in the path at some point, it may be the reason for your crashes. So you can check if that is case for you. If yes, you will have to disable the sync of OneDrive of your documents folder through the settings.

(There are other potential reasons, but after the cache corruption, onedrive is the second most common reason we have seen, so thats generally the second thing i let people check).

Last Edit : May 15, 2024, 17:36 (UTC)
# 7

i dont have onedrive active on my pc, is  wierd because when I launched the client the music is loud (i have it very low by default) and yeah, it just doesnt go further

Last Edit : May 16, 2024, 06:51 (UTC)
# 8

Ah that sounds like a graphic card issue, perhaps. Try to do a clean reinstall of your graphics driver directly from the website.

And delete the Shader cache: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/clear-nvidia-amd-or-autocad-graphics-cache

Last Edit : May 16, 2024, 13:35 (UTC)
# 9

Is not a graphics card since I just managed to loggin on NA server but not EU server

Last Edit : May 16, 2024, 13:47 (UTC)
# 10

Doesnt mean your GPU cache isnt the issue ^^ But if nothing solves your problem, your best bet would be to send a ticket to official BDO support: https://support.pearlabyss.com/blackdesert_naeu/

Bug Reports

Use this forum section to report bugs during your adventures.

last
Search results will display posts in increments of 10,000.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information