Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 7 : 53 Jul 15, 2024
CEST 9 : 53 Jul 15, 2024
PDT 0 : 53 Jul 15, 2024
EDT 3 : 53 Jul 15, 2024
Sick sailors
Aug 17, 2023, 09:15 (UTC)
1428 10
Last Edit : Aug 17, 2023, 09:41 (UTC)
# 1

Sailors get sick for no reason. I always keep the rations high enough in my carraks but for some reason sailors get sick. All of them. This bug happend twice already and get even more anoying coz you never know when it will come again. At the same time recovering all the sailors costs 190 mil. Please take some action and fix this. Sea content is boring enough to annoy players with even more bugs. Thanks!

Last Edit : Aug 17, 2023, 13:12 (UTC)
# 2

quit leaving your boat out at the dock. 

or pay the sick sailor toll. 

Last Edit : Aug 17, 2023, 13:32 (UTC)
# 3
On: Aug 17, 2023, 13:12 (UTC), Written by ArchaicTriad

quit leaving your boat out at the dock. 

or pay the sick sailor toll. 

That is not the case. Also the thing you describe was fixed way back in time, which says you have no idea of the current state of sailing.

Last Edit : Aug 17, 2023, 13:35 (UTC)
# 4
Sailor's don't eat rations. You need to manually feed them Raisin Bread or Chowder similar to how we used to manually feed our workers.
Lv Private
Whoayeah
Last Edit : Aug 17, 2023, 13:41 (UTC)
# 5

Why we have to argue about obvious things?! I reported i bug which happens instantly to all sailors. I'am a master in sailing and have 130k+  barter count so i know what i am talking about. Peace!

Last Edit : Aug 17, 2023, 14:22 (UTC)
# 6

Never heard of that happening to literally anyone else. Are you sure you're just not paying attention to the random messages when sailing that your sailors have lost condition? You get them from explore as well. It's easy to lose 40+ on them in the span of 5 minutes now.

Last Edit : Aug 17, 2023, 15:57 (UTC)
# 7

Did you force recall your boat at a wharf master?  That causes all boarded sailors to become sick.  I've never seen sailors become spontaneously sick other than gradually losing condition due to the "random events" that happen at sea.

16 52
Lv Private
Reanna
Last Edit : Jun 14, 2024, 22:29 (UTC)
# 8

Why do you people comment on what the OP has said with out knowing anything about what you are talking about?? The OP is not talking about leaving a boat out or other stupid comments. It is about the random making sick everyone of your sailors on the ship at one time

This has happened to me on my Vol twice, my Balance once and just now on my panokseon. I was sailing from Noodle to Oquillia, on auto sail while I was in kitchen, When I got to Oquilla every one of the 15 sailors was sick and needed regen. This is a F'ing stupid system. I can understand a sailor getting sick from reducing and the player forgetting to feed at the wharf but just random everyone is sick is stupid coding and play.

And before i get some stupid response, yes everyone was fed and topped up when I left port. Also I have sailors with diifferent amounts of feed need from 150 and less, so they shouldnt all get sick at same time 

Last Edit : Jun 15, 2024, 00:40 (UTC)
# 9

This is interseting, while this hasn't happened to me before, it could very well be a bug because when can we confidently say that BDO is without bugs, especially sea content?

What will probably be necessary for this is a few things (at least):
1. Collaboration of people's experience in how it happened

2. Explanation on what was happening / when / where

3. Which ship used, upgrade of ship things, etc...

4. Which sailors were affected

So if more people could contribute, the better because this is very likely a bug that happens and a bit hard to detect.

183 1913
Lv Private
Eriane_Elis
Last Edit : Jun 15, 2024, 19:44 (UTC)
# 10

Eh, the only way this could happen is:

1:  Random sailing event "Sailors condition decreased by xx" (in which case you didn't pay attention)

2:  Ran out of rations on your boat while sailing, which causes your sailors to deteriorate

3:  You got sunk 

4:  You remote collected your ship

5:  Barter node "explore"

Sailors don't just randomly die without one of the above conditions.  Post youtube vid of this happening.

133 1113
Lv Private
Picklenose

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Search results will display posts in increments of 10,000.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information