Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 6 : 24 Jul 23, 2024
CEST 8 : 24 Jul 23, 2024
PDT 23 : 24 Jul 22, 2024
EDT 2 : 24 Jul 23, 2024
Players should be able to buy more than 1 Premium Storage Container per Account
Aug 25, 2023, 02:26 (UTC)
1537 4
Last Edit : Aug 25, 2023, 02:26 (UTC)
# 1

Family Name:  Verendis

Region (NA/EU):  NA

Suggestion:  
I hate having 10 CP tied up to rent a storage container, so I bought the Premium Storage Container from the Pearl Shop and it's been working out great (although I'd prefer if I could process directly from it with my Maid costume like at the Storage Keeper, but that's another topic). However, there is currently a limit of 1 purchase per account/family and that seems silly when players can purchase up to 6 residences and a manor. The world of BDO is very large, & multiple of these would be helpful. I am willing to pay 1200 Pearls each for multiple Premium Storage Containers, so please take my money PA!! It wouldn't affect the balance of the game & would only make you more money.

Thank you for your consideration. :)
Lv Private
Dahiri
Last Edit : Jun 13, 2024, 14:04 (UTC)
# 2

So another formerly rentable-only buildable item is now offered in the Pearl Shop - the farm fence "Fence of Abundance!" And players can purchase up to 8 of those per family instead of just one.

Surely there isn't any reason why the limit on the Premium Storage containers shouldn't be raised as well? Please lift this ridiculous restriction PA and let players buy more than one Premium Storage Container. There are no drawbacks, you can only make more money. :)

Lv Private
Alabina
Last Edit : Jun 14, 2024, 23:02 (UTC)
# 3

We get to have 6 residences in all, correct? In my opinon, that should allow us a purchase limit of at least 6 containers. 

Last Edit : Jun 15, 2024, 01:42 (UTC)
# 4

Multiple Premium Containers I can get behind!

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Search results will display posts in increments of 10,000.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information