Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 1 : 20 Jul 22, 2024
CEST 3 : 20 Jul 22, 2024
PDT 18 : 20 Jul 21, 2024
EDT 21 : 20 Jul 21, 2024
Allow us to sell carracks, carrack parts, and the ship skins
May 15, 2024, 16:35 (UTC)
1455 13
1 2
Last Edit : May 15, 2024, 16:35 (UTC)
# 1

The ability to sell carracks was mentioned at the previous Ball, but we still do not have the ability to do so. Why has there been no further information on this? We should also be able to sell the crafted (blue) carrack gear/parts. As for the ship "skins", we should be able to sell them on the market or at least let us convert them into cron stones. I'm not sure that there will be a lot of demand, but if nothing else just let us sell the stuff to a NPC or increase the amount that we can sell the carrack for at the wharf manager. The current amount that you can get from the wharf manager is a few hundred million silver at most, which is an absolute joke.

8 124
Lv Private
Mayuuko
Last Edit : May 15, 2024, 20:53 (UTC)
# 2

I would have agreed with you before, but they just made carracks a LOT easier to get within the past few month, which basically tanks the price we'd be able to sell them for...

135 1125
Lv Private
Picklenose
Last Edit : May 15, 2024, 21:44 (UTC)
# 3
On: May 15, 2024, 20:53 (UTC), Written by Picklenose

I would have agreed with you before, but they just made carracks a LOT easier to get within the past few month, which basically tanks the price we'd be able to sell them for...

I made a carrack and have +10 green gear, if I can buy the mats instead of farming salt water crocs and the other sea monsters I would gladly spend several hours land grinding to avoid even 1 hour of sea grinding.  The "easier to get" is not true, because even tho I want at +10 blue carack and +10 blue Panksol, I don't wanna barter or collect crow coins to do so.  

10/10 would buy blue carack gear and solar/lunar crystals.

Last Edit : May 16, 2024, 02:54 (UTC)
# 4
On: May 15, 2024, 21:44 (UTC), Written by FearlessLy

I made a carrack and have +10 green gear, if I can buy the mats instead of farming salt water crocs and the other sea monsters I would gladly spend several hours land grinding to avoid even 1 hour of sea grinding.  The "easier to get" is not true, because even tho I want at +10 blue carack and +10 blue Panksol, I don't wanna barter or collect crow coins to do so.  

10/10 would buy blue carack gear and solar/lunar crystals.

"Easier to get" I said regarding the carrack itself.  Re-read it.   It's practically half the time to build a carrack today as it was a year ago.

135 1125
Lv Private
Picklenose
Last Edit : May 16, 2024, 13:40 (UTC)
# 5
On: May 16, 2024, 02:54 (UTC), Written by Picklenose

"Easier to get" I said regarding the carrack itself.  Re-read it.   It's practically half the time to build a carrack today as it was a year ago.

Still have to do boring ocean content.  Some players enjoy ocean content, others would rather do other things.  Why force people to do things they don't want to do when you let players do what they want and allow them to earn silver doing it.  I'll grind debo accessories and post them on the CM because I really enjoy Ash forest.  You can grind ocean content and list the ocean mats on the CM.  I buy your ocean stuff, you buy my debos everyone is happy.  

Last Edit : May 16, 2024, 14:20 (UTC)
# 6
On: May 15, 2024, 20:53 (UTC), Written by Picklenose

Reading is hard.

8 124
Lv Private
Mayuuko
Last Edit : May 16, 2024, 14:33 (UTC)
# 7
On: May 16, 2024, 13:40 (UTC), Written by FearlessLy

Still have to do boring ocean content.  Some players enjoy ocean content, others would rather do other things.  Why force people to do things they don't want to do when you let players do what they want and allow them to earn silver doing it.  I'll grind debo accessories and post them on the CM because I really enjoy Ash forest.  You can grind ocean content and list the ocean mats on the CM.  I buy your ocean stuff, you buy my debos everyone is happy.  

Pretty much this.

So the few of us suckers that got into sea content early on are stuck with useless items that took multiple months to get. Meanwhile, because someone thinks we should not be able to sell them because demand is all of a sudden "low", we are still stuck with PA not doing giving players an option to recoop the cost/time for content we no longer like. I guess people shouldn't be able to sell anything beyond pen debo's now, because most stuff is easier to get or the price is lower now.

8 124
Lv Private
Mayuuko
Last Edit : May 17, 2024, 02:49 (UTC)
# 8
On: May 16, 2024, 13:40 (UTC), Written by FearlessLy

If ocean content is boring, then why ask to buy/sell carracks and parts.  Obviously sea content isn't for you.

135 1125
Lv Private
Picklenose
Last Edit : May 17, 2024, 04:02 (UTC)
# 9
On: May 16, 2024, 14:33 (UTC), Written by Mayuuko

Pretty much this.

So the few of us suckers that got into sea content early on are stuck with useless items that took multiple months to get. Meanwhile, because someone thinks we should not be able to sell them because demand is all of a sudden "low", we are still stuck with PA not doing giving players an option to recoop the cost/time for content we no longer like. I guess people shouldn't be able to sell anything beyond pen debo's now, because most stuff is easier to get or the price is lower now.

You can't sell your mythical horse yet either...

Prior to PA making carracks easier to get, and when they announced at the ball that we'd be able to sell carracks, people figured the value would be around 50 bil.  Now with it being a lot quicker to make a carrack, it's probably down to 20 bil.  That would be a slap in the face for people who put so much time into building them.

135 1125
Lv Private
Picklenose
Last Edit : May 17, 2024, 02:54 (UTC)
# 10
On: May 16, 2024, 14:20 (UTC), Written by Mayuuko

Reading is hard.

dafuq you talking about?   

135 1125
Lv Private
Picklenose
1 2

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Search results will display posts in increments of 10,000.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information