Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 15 : 58 Jun 25, 2024
CEST 17 : 58 Jun 25, 2024
PDT 8 : 58 Jun 25, 2024
EDT 11 : 58 Jun 25, 2024
#Others #Item
Olvia Server - Non-seasonal Main Questline and Naru gear beginner black stone reward.
May 20, 2024, 02:49 (UTC)
930 4
Last Edit : May 20, 2024, 04:01 (UTC)
# 1

So if you are a returning character and have a non-seasonal character on the Olvia servers and do the main questline you encounter some gearing issues.

1.  Main questline grants Naru gear. 

2.  However the black spirit and main quest only give you 1 beginner black stone as a reward for most quests or 1 standard black stone as a reward.

3.  It is almost impossible to upgrade the storyline given Naru gear because of this.  Once you get to the point of 3 or more beginner black stone per upgrade it is basically over for you.  It becomes almost impossible to progress the Naru gear.

Note:  The Mountain of Eternal Winter storyline is not affected.  This is the Main quest only.  I have not progressed Land of the Morning Light storyline because I have not seen a single piece of gear being given so far on that test alt.

Last Edit : May 20, 2024, 07:00 (UTC)
# 2

MoEW *is* main quest, though not the recommended new player path.  And you get plenty of beginner stones in Mediah, and a decent amount in Calpheon before that.  Meanwhile, starting in LoML is not only *not* recommended for new players, it's not even very good for veterans.

Lv Private
Doiportne
Last Edit : May 20, 2024, 20:13 (UTC)
# 3
On: May 20, 2024, 02:49 (UTC), Written by Ackerlight

So if you are a returning character and have a non-seasonal character on the Olvia servers and do the main questline you encounter some gearing issues.

1.  Main questline grants Naru gear. 

2.  However the black spirit and main quest only give you 1 beginner black stone as a reward for most quests or 1 standard black stone as a reward.

3.  It is almost impossible to upgrade the storyline given Naru gear because of this.  Once you get to the point of 3 or more beginner black stone per upgrade it is basically over for you.  It becomes almost impossible to progress the Naru gear.

Note:  The Mountain of Eternal Winter storyline is not affected.  This is the Main quest only.  I have not progressed Land of the Morning Light storyline because I have not seen a single piece of gear being given so far on that test alt.

Make sure you enable all quest types. Some of the reward quests for Naru / Beginner Black Stones get hidden behind the Main Quest only default filter since the change to the quest types a few weeks ago. I know it happens a lot with LoML (which would be the reason why your alt there does not get any gear at all, it needs all quest types), but havent seen anyone doing the Balenos MSQ with a non seasonal in a while. So it might be the same issue, just to check for you.

Last Edit : May 20, 2024, 22:41 (UTC)
# 4

My issue is the Black Spirit awards only 1 beginner black stone for any quest reward as a non-seasonal starting on Olvia following the main quest.  For MoEW he awards something like up to like 250 per quest.  I am all the way up to Calpheon and only have something like 16 beginner black stones total awarded.  I tried a Seasonal character and it had around 800 beginner black stones already by Calpheon.  Seems a little off.

Finished MoEW as a non-seasonal and had almost 3600 beginner black stones in my inventory.  I could not progress to Tuvula gear, but I at least had V Naru to get me into actually grinding toward 56.

Bug Reports

Use this forum section to report bugs during your adventures.

last
Search results will display posts in increments of 10,000.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information