Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 13 : 12 Jul 17, 2024
CEST 15 : 12 Jul 17, 2024
PDT 6 : 12 Jul 17, 2024
EDT 9 : 12 Jul 17, 2024
#Suggestions
Add 'Choose Your Outfit Set' and '-Classic Outfit Set' Boxes to the Pearl Shop
May 21, 2024, 19:05 (UTC)
1462 2
Last Edit : May 21, 2024, 19:12 (UTC)
# 1

Family: DiaborMagics

Region: EU

Suggestion: I would like the discounted outfit choice boxes in the pearl shop to be added for the Classic Outfit (sets with no awa weapon) and Outfit (sets with no weapon) as well. I get that Premiums are constantly pushed because they're the best value for whales for cron extracting, however the cheaper sets are almost never on discount in the first place, coupons are better used on more expensive sets and bundles and because these cheaper sets provide fewer crons, they're almost never sold to the marketplace. 

I think it would be better if the discounted choice boxes would be added for these, so that those who want to actually use/wear the outfits, realistically get more options. Most of the time as it stands, you have to buy those 2900 and 2200 sets at full price. And they're not cheaper sets because they're on permanent discount or anything. They're cheaper sets because they miss skins.

Either design weapons for all skins (because honestly, lately almost no outfit comes with new weapons anymore) so they can be added to the premium choice boxes, or add choice boxes for the other options. The second option seems the easiest.

(Also, attempt <lost count> to ask for older outfits for newer classes, like Charles Rene and such, for which it's still incredibly strange that Dark Knight was skipped when Mystic and Lahn finally got it as the last oens in line. You're honestly missing out on money here. I don't get it. Plenty of newer classes would also look good in Tyrie, Cavaro, Puff Mini, you name them.)

EDIT: and please for the love of Elion, finally bring us a real solution to the pearl inventory cap. My Ranger couldn't even open all her outfit boxes back in 2018 already. If you're crazy like me and want every outfit for a class, it's simply not possible by far. And due to how they work, apparel boxes are just not the solution. You can't assign a piece you like to multiple boxes, you can't hotkey all of them, you can only get 1 per week with a weekly and 4 per month with loyalties... they should at the very least be included with outfits you purchase in the pearl shop. I've never understood why that's not the case, because it's the only bandaid that somewhat works. But with all the outfits we have and 32 character slots, it's almost impossible to get enough of these apparel bags if you're an outfit collector.

What we really still need, is a wardrobe feature, where you can store all your outfits and set up presets of outfits you coordinate yourself, that also remember your dyes (so that you could have for example the same top in 2 different configurations and it's dyed white for one and red for the other). 

Last Edit : Jun 15, 2024, 03:53 (UTC)
# 2

All of these are great points. PA should absolutely add "Choose Your Own" boxes for other Outfits besides the Premium ones. Shai in particular are left out as it is right now. :(

Lv Private
Alabina

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Search results will display posts in increments of 10,000.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information