Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 15 : 46 Jul 16, 2024
CEST 17 : 46 Jul 16, 2024
PDT 8 : 46 Jul 16, 2024
EDT 11 : 46 Jul 16, 2024
only reason playing this game is warrior class
May 26, 2024, 02:29 (UTC)
1151 2
Last Edit : May 26, 2024, 02:29 (UTC)
# 1

296/395 gear as of now. 

its been a while playing this class. and im now convince, warrior class has no business 

in front lines or melee clash pvp scenario.

other class can jump so high literally looks like they fly, goes above buildings in pvp red battle field, and blink behind you and go for the kill. how can we compete with those moves?

non of that warrior skills do. we most of the time stagnant casting skills. not enough movement. we only have dash for a moment and that's it.

blocking doesn't make sense in red battle field. we like sitting ducks easy spotted and aimed at by like 20 to 30plus people and shield breaks in 2seconds.

so depressing makes me wanna delete this game. and spend my time and money on other games.

Lv Private
XbrianX
This was hidden by admin due to the reports it has received.
This was hidden by admin due to the reports it has received.
Last Edit : Jun 6, 2024, 20:19 (UTC)
# 4

I've reported so many times this for RBF where people climbing on building and camping from roof with range class giving you no chance to climb after him try fighting, if enemy is high gs like 760-767 then you are dead for sure. They just advised to block damage and climb after enemy while he is high GS and bursting damage to me, like block has infinite armor.

Only solution is to re-work map, to raise the building higher and make them impossible to climb, that or a flat terrain. Imo some range classes have too much damage, indeed they are squishy but comparing the effective range vs melee  its a bit too much because blocking will break at some point and you are dead.

P.S on flat terrain I think warrior has more potential, also try Solare.

Class Discussion

Discuss the classes of Black Desert here!

last
Search results will display posts in increments of 10,000.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information