Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 6 : 21 Jun 13, 2024
CEST 8 : 21 Jun 13, 2024
PDT 23 : 21 Jun 12, 2024
EDT 2 : 21 Jun 13, 2024
Regarding Nodewar changes
May 28, 2024, 18:49 (UTC)
773 10
1 2
Last Edit : May 28, 2024, 18:49 (UTC)
# 1

I think the recent iteration of node war changes has been the best content PA has recently released, I would ask they consider making all gear equalized for all node wars so more geared players can't bully newer players. Even though 7% of the population are PvP'ers its can be great content for the remaining 93% of the population if done correctly.

Thank you.

6 83
Lv Private
ItsBoo
This was hidden by admin due to the reports it has received.
This was hidden by admin due to the reports it has received.
Last Edit : May 29, 2024, 10:22 (UTC)
# 4

I think completely equalizing the basic tier of Nodewar (Balenos & Serendia) would be a good choice. The idea is to give Timmy Tuvalas a chance to try out the pvp aspect before they invest time in it. I've seen people saying "Oh but it's only a few days of grind". The issue is, PVP crystals and buffs are not really useable for PVE. Instead of having a new player grind "a few days" to see if they like pvp (which they most likely won't). Let them just be equalized so that the only thing they'll have to improve is  their skill. The other regions (Mediah/Valencia, Kama/Calph) should stay as they are so that players will slowly have to think about crystals/buffs.

Last Edit : May 29, 2024, 11:39 (UTC)
# 5
On: May 28, 2024, 18:49 (UTC), Written by zBoo

I think the recent iteration of node war changes has been the best content PA has recently released, I would ask they consider making all gear equalized for all node wars so more geared players can't bully newer players. Even though 7% of the population are PvP'ers its can be great content for the remaining 93% of the population if done correctly.

Thank you.

You made one mystake in your post. The population is 93% PvPvEers and 7% PvE plears. And from that the new changes are good only for you and few other people. Two at forums so far.

Last Edit : May 29, 2024, 11:47 (UTC)
# 6

In general capped gear on pvp will be good as its better to see a decent fight on same gs and mastering class rather then oneshot people with less gear like RBF, I know will make high gear usless in this case but based on their pve focus I see no problem.

Also damage numbers should be lowered, are some situations where enemy is down with full hp or 70% and one skill with multipliers and crit can kill him, not sure how fun it is for enemy but killing too fast makes no sense, lets play archer/ranger and have fun killing from distance ez, they should lower multipliers in pvp and keep them for pve as decreasing multipliers but increasing damage will be very bad for pvp.

One more aspect are those grabs/stun/float etc which most people dies after getting one of these CCs, speaking of pvp cause in pve doesn't work CC in most cases.

Above mentioned is like a suggetion for a fluent pvp, will help others to master their classes on pvp or atleast have a chance to stand up fighting instead of instant dying.

Why there are not too many people playing pvp? Because rewards are bad or none existent, some updates upset other pvp players and quit game, most of guilds are pve-lifeskill and new players are trying to figured out what to do having alot of content on their journey, also numbers goes down atm.

Last Edit : May 29, 2024, 11:51 (UTC)
# 7
On: May 28, 2024, 18:49 (UTC), Written by zBoo

I think the recent iteration of node war changes has been the best content PA has recently released, I would ask they consider making all gear equalized for all node wars so more geared players can't bully newer players. Even though 7% of the population are PvP'ers its can be great content for the remaining 93% of the population if done correctly.

Thank you.

Complete BS Take

Even if Hardcore PvP players are only a small amount of players, making everything capped is not the solution as it devalues grinding for gear. So they would destroy their own progression system if you cant use the gear you get for anything other than PvE. 

Also what are you talking about with the bullying. There were capped nodes before. So if endgame pvp players builled due to gear difference then only because new playeers placed on uncapped nodes instead of capped ones. On the capped ones gear was mostly equal with only small differences in what buffs and what accessories you could use + max hp numbers. But as all true hardcore pvp players would rather die then go on a capped nw this is no issue anyway. 

So yeah complete L take. 

Last Edit : May 29, 2024, 11:58 (UTC)
# 8

Capped is cool for certain classes, but build diversity is kind of important with so many classes, certain classes literally become unplayable in capped because they are supposed to be played on a tank build. There should always be motivation to get more gear (its an MMO after all). PA has released so much capped content the past year or two with AOS and capped nodewars so its wild to say they should completely remove uncapped content. 

Last Edit : May 29, 2024, 13:36 (UTC)
# 9
On: May 29, 2024, 11:47 (UTC), Written by Legionarul

In general capped gear on pvp will be good as its better to see a decent fight on same gs and mastering class rather then oneshot people with less gear like RBF, I know will make high gear usless in this case but based on their pve focus I see no problem.

Also damage numbers should be lowered, are some situations where enemy is down with full hp or 70% and one skill with multipliers and crit can kill him, not sure how fun it is for enemy but killing too fast makes no sense, lets play archer/ranger and have fun killing from distance ez, they should lower multipliers in pvp and keep them for pve as decreasing multipliers but increasing damage will be very bad for pvp.

One more aspect are those grabs/stun/float etc which most people dies after getting one of these CCs, speaking of pvp cause in pve doesn't work CC in most cases.

Above mentioned is like a suggetion for a fluent pvp, will help others to master their classes on pvp or atleast have a chance to stand up fighting instead of instant dying.

Why there are not too many people playing pvp? Because rewards are bad or none existent, some updates upset other pvp players and quit game, most of guilds are pve-lifeskill and new players are trying to figured out what to do having alot of content on their journey, also numbers goes down atm.

If you’re complaining about the CC mechanics, you should know that you have SA > FG > Iframe. From what I’ve checked, you’re playing some classes that have quite a few protections, so a logical explanation for the fact that you’re getting beaten too quickly is that you haven’t learned to play those classes. I recommend going through Battle Arena/Solare and using some tutorials on YouTube instead of complaining on the forum. The CC system and protections in the game are well set up; the rest depends on how well you play your class. If you spend 10 hours a day picking vegetables in the garden and someone else spends 10 hours doing PvP, it’s only natural that you have no chance against them. It’s about experience, and we also need to add that in node war, it’s about organization and positioning based on the class-team. Daca vrei iti spun si in romana. 



This was hidden by admin due to the reports it has received.
1 2
Reply

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Search results will display posts in increments of 10,000.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information