Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 20 : 13 Jul 23, 2024
CEST 22 : 13 Jul 23, 2024
PDT 13 : 13 Jul 23, 2024
EDT 16 : 13 Jul 23, 2024
Transforming the Sea Palace into a Major City
Jun 9, 2024, 17:48 (UTC)
1397 11
1 2
Last Edit : Jun 9, 2024, 17:56 (UTC)
# 1

Family Name: Asyndis
Region (NA/EU): NA
Suggestions/Comments: We have an entire palace under the sea in Black Desert, yet it is mostly abandoned and used just once a year. It would be awesome to see the Sea Palace turned into a city with its own central market manager, storage keeper, and other essential NPCs so that adventurers will once again fill the place with activity. To improve the Palace's utility, portals could be included that redirect adventurers to places like Sycraia Upper/Abyssal Underwater Ruins or even Crow's Nest. Passive fishing near the waterfall could also be improved relative to other regions, considering that the palace is already underwater. For example, the Sea Palace summer event seals could be reintroduced as a fishing drop exclusive to the region. And minigames involving rabbits and turtles could provide additional seals and weekly rewards. Overall, the Sea Palace has a lot of potential to add to the LoML continent!

Last Edit : Jun 9, 2024, 22:05 (UTC)
# 2

Would be cool! And making it even bigger. Probably do this after making a non human race available for play like Nagas, Fogans or Murlocs. 

Last Edit : Jun 10, 2024, 16:29 (UTC)
# 3

Had forgotten this even existed. Great idea! I love underwater ruins and cities.

Last Edit : Jun 13, 2024, 12:42 (UTC)
# 4

I love the Sea Palace SO MUCH! I would be so excited for a reason to go there outside of the summer event. I think making it into a major city and quest hub would be a great idea. It seems like such a waste to have such a beautiful and interesting place sit empty for most of the year.

Lv Private
Alabina
Last Edit : Jun 13, 2024, 12:56 (UTC)
# 5

This would be a great idea, no reason to not give it some kind of use outside of events. Make the spot to fish in there viable too!

Last Edit : Jun 14, 2024, 11:13 (UTC)
# 6

also add housing to that area and investmentbanking (for people who have rank 1 house)

Last Edit : Jun 14, 2024, 17:14 (UTC)
# 7

Agree, they might as well make a good use of the work they did to create this location!

Last Edit : Jun 14, 2024, 17:22 (UTC)
# 8
On: Jun 14, 2024, 11:13 (UTC), Written by JuicyJanna

also add housing to that area and investmentbanking (for people who have rank 1 house)

Spoken like a true furniture hoarder : )

13 1017
Lv Private
Doiportne
Last Edit : Jun 14, 2024, 18:58 (UTC)
# 9

+1 This sounds really great!

183 1915
Lv Private
Eriane_Elis
Last Edit : Jun 15, 2024, 02:14 (UTC)
# 10
On: Jun 14, 2024, 11:13 (UTC), Written by JuicyJanna

I love the idea of adding housing to the Sea Palace, especially since the only LOML style housing we have right now are the manors. Something smaller that is a Residence in a beautiful urban area like the Sea Palace would be great.

No thank you to the Investment Banking though, I loathe that idea. That system is outdated and stupid, useful only in making sure all of the ranked residences we can visit there will be hoarders' storage closets. What a waste that would be. :/

Lv Private
Alabina
1 2

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Search results will display posts in increments of 10,000.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information