Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 14 : 7 Jul 21, 2024
CEST 16 : 7 Jul 21, 2024
PDT 7 : 7 Jul 21, 2024
EDT 10 : 7 Jul 21, 2024
#Suggestions
Separate the parts of outfits please pa
Jun 13, 2024, 16:54 (UTC)
921 1
Last Edit : Jun 13, 2024, 16:54 (UTC)
# 1

Outfits should all have the boots, chest, helm, and gloves seperated. I'm this has been said tons of times in the forums but I just dont get why its not a thing already.

PA has randomly choshen a couple outfits to seperate already but why didnt they just do it for all of them. I would like to say i could see why not for some of the outfits but musa has two outfits that completly change his arms and gives one of the hands fire effects and you can put those hands on any musa outfit. 

Seperating the outfits would make player choice be so much better and likely would lead to more people buying and using some of the older outfits that are rarely seen in game because they are whole body outfits. 

An example would be the ninja Aegis skin. The skin takes up all slots and is not able to be used with other outfits. I have only seen one other person with this skin in the last 2-3yrs. 

People would love to be able to pair things like the oblivion gloves with la orzeca, or pair the anemos chest with something like sicarios gloves and the winterland soiree boots.(just as an example im sure at least some people would do)

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Search results will display posts in increments of 10,000.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information