Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 20 : 5 Jul 25, 2024
CEST 22 : 5 Jul 25, 2024
PDT 13 : 5 Jul 25, 2024
EDT 16 : 5 Jul 25, 2024
More trousers and less heels
Jun 13, 2024, 20:46 (UTC)
1159 5
Last Edit : Jun 13, 2024, 20:46 (UTC)
# 1

What's wrong with you, lads ?

I've juste seen the last outfit "Memento Mori"... Really, what's wrong ? Next clothes will be the hot nurse ? Huh ? It's not just about the last outfit... it's almost all of them !

Ok for one or two sexy outfits, sure, why not ? But why all of them ? Why do the male characters don't have the same treatment ?

You have so many talented people to design outfits but why do you always have to create sexist and oversexualised clothes for female characters ?

It's disrespectful for women and also for gamers. As a gamer, I feel insulted. I'm more than a silly guy who's drooling watching his screen.

Once I wanted to make a suggestion like "please, more trousers and less heels". I was so glad to have sneakers for my female characters (I only bought the shoes from the outfit for this reason).

You know, you can have nice outfits and stop overshexualing female characters.

Here is a clue to create non sexists clothes : make joint clothes. Same clothes for female and male characters.

Thank you, please.

Last Edit : Jun 13, 2024, 21:10 (UTC)
# 2

Yeah I am not sure who thought "hooker nun" was a great costume idea

Last Edit : Jun 15, 2024, 04:53 (UTC)
# 3

True femininity is a lost art.  It's either hyper masculine, or hyper-sexualized.

"Virtue is in the mean".

Last Edit : Jun 15, 2024, 19:38 (UTC)
# 4

Why are you so against freedoms of women?  Why do you want to censor women?

136 1139
Lv Private
Picklenose
Last Edit : Jun 15, 2024, 22:36 (UTC)
# 5
On: Jun 13, 2024, 20:46 (UTC), Written by Puddingdong

You have so many talented people to design outfits but why do you always have to create sexist and oversexualised clothes for female characters ?

It's disrespectful for women and also for gamers. As a gamer, I feel insulted. I'm more than a silly guy who's drooling watching his screen.

From what you said it feels like you are talking on behalf of all women and all gamers.

The more sluttier an outfit the more I would like to buy it. I also want shoes on Lahn like the shoes on Tamer and Shai.

If women are hurt by pixels because they look better than them(and trust me because only the minority are like this)....they should go to a psychologist.

You can't throw "sexist and oversexualized" in there because IRL when I walk down the street that's exactly what I'm seeing(not on these proportions but close-ish except cosplay....that is even more "sexist").

This is a game, a fantasy world that doesn't exist, if you are hurt by pixels by how they look, as I said above go meet a psychologist. If I am to stare at a char ass for 6h of grinding it better be female and not a monkey like zerker

10 117
Lv Private
EeekAakEek

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Search results will display posts in increments of 10,000.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information